SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:38 am

shopstateofgrace ONLY 1 WEEK until our exclusive collab with @kaitlynbristowe launches. Here's another sneak peak from the #KBxSOG collection. PS - these are totally the softest sweats you'll EVER own. EVER! 3h
ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 11875341_504657839706644_2015381979_n
http://websta.me/p/1080787329275515361_1123358443
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by algold29 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:05 am

From Kaitlyn's Snap:

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Kissin10

Love them!! :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:18 am

:cutesmile!: I tried like 3 times to try and screen shot it but it went by too fast. Props to you!

Oh Shawn we know you love her kisses

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 1f49c

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 8367-910 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 I_got_13 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:46 am

All those 'sunset cruise for two' snaps are so romantical!  seeing hearts
For some reason I'm surprised K is being this mushy, but I like it.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:50 am

LenaActually wrote:All those 'sunset cruise for two' snaps are so romantical!  seeing hearts
For some reason I'm surprised K is being this mushy, but I like it.
laugh out loud she fav'd someone's tweet that it was so romantic, it almost seemed like Shawn was going to propose all over again. So true!! I think like most girls she gets into moods where she's overly sentimental/girly so we caught her in one those.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Glad to see Shawn and Kaitlyn still having fun
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:36 pm

I wonder why they still have not made it to Nashville yet? I mean good for them that they are enjoying family time and romantic boat rides but it has been about 2 months since Shawn set foot in Nashville and saw Tucker. Plus they also have appearances back in Connecticut later this month and next month an event in Florida. Does not seem a lot of time to me to explore Nashville if they are considering that as a place to settle down in imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:44 pm

isittrue wrote:I wonder why they still have not made it to Nashville yet?  I mean good for them that they are enjoying family time and romantic boat rides but it has been about 2 months since Shawn set foot in Nashville and saw Tucker.  Plus they also have appearances back in Connecticut later this month and next month an event in Florida.  Does not seem a lot of time to me to explore Nashville if they are considering that as a place to settle down in imo.  
I kinda think Shawn is getting humored big time if he truly thinks they'll settle down in Nashville permanently for real. Even in her blog, Kaitlyn said she's left Vancouver "for now." She seems to pretty much get what she wants so I'll bet anything that she is definitely coming home to Vancouver in the not too distant future, and hopefully they'll stay together so it'll be with Shawn and Tucker in tow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:I wonder why they still have not made it to Nashville yet?  I mean good for them that they are enjoying family time and romantic boat rides but it has been about 2 months since Shawn set foot in Nashville and saw Tucker.  Plus they also have appearances back in Connecticut later this month and next month an event in Florida.  Does not seem a lot of time to me to explore Nashville if they are considering that as a place to settle down in imo.  
I kinda think Shawn is getting humored big time if he truly thinks they'll settle down in Nashville permanently for real. Even in her blog, Kaitlyn said she's left Vancouver "for now." She seems to pretty much get what she wants so I'll bet anything that she is definitely coming home to Vancouver in the not too distant future, and hopefully they'll stay together so it'll be with Shawn and Tucker in tow.

yeah I get that vibe too. Shawn seemed to enjoy his time in Vancouver so there's that at least.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:12 pm

My favorite part about those snaps last night was the one from Kaitlyn (although I have a feeling Shawn was operating her phone) where Zac Brown Band's "Whatever It Is" was playing the background and after they sang

"I don't know what to do
Because every time I try and tell her how I feel
It comes out 'I love you'"

Shawn can be heard singing "I do."  They are too cute for words.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:18 pm

They are both crazy in love! I also wish they would hurry up and get to Nashville soon. Her blog said 4 cities in 2 weeks, well they've already been in 2. Wonder what the next two are...
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:31 pm

^^^^  The "getting to Nashville" thing is driving me nuts, too.  I thought they might be heading that way when they really went to CT.  Then I thought they might be going when they actually went to TX.  And now they have at least one other city to hit?  I give up...I refuse to allow them to toy with my emotions anymore.  giggling   I'm wondering...her blog mentioned 4 cities in 2 weeks.  Does that mean they only plan to be away from Vancouver for 2 weeks?  If so, that essentially means she packed one bag for every 2 days of travel.  affraid   (And on 9/13, Shawn said it was only a matter of days before he was reunited with Tucker.  That guy has a seriously skewed sense of time.  giggling )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1