SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:31 pm

giggling @crunchette That is probably what his costume is! As Kait said "Like the good fiancee I am, I ordered it online to surprise him but then he said it wasn't tight enough".

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f49c

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 8367-910 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 I_got_13 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:39 pm

crunchette wrote:OMG!

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 15100912
Avalon Mohegan ‏@AvalonMohegan  
Last night we had @Kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_booth from #TheBachelorette in the club to party with us!

Yowza!!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f49c

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 8367-910 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 I_got_13 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Mohegan Sun could not have given us better pictures!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Woah at those pics!!! That chemistry is freaking crazy and the fact that their personalities mesh so well to go along with that chemistry is kind of amazing. What is it they like to say? Meant to be? I'll buy it Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:12 pm

LenaActually wrote:Like I've said before, I think the two of them having some kind of vlog series is the best move for them. But I wonder if they're even allowed to do something like that with their ABC contract still in place?

That's a good point. When people sign standard release waivers it can include language granting rights on all current and future media throughout the universe (covering all bases there), so it wouldn't surprise me if lawyers have thought to include YouTube restrictions until their ABC contract expires. 

I can imagine them eventually doing something like Jenna Marbles and her boyfriend Julien, they both have their own vlog channels (often appearing in each other's videos) and they do a weekly podcast together. They have 100% control over the content since they do all the editing themselves.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:52 pm

crunchette wrote:OMG!

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 15100912
Avalon Mohegan ‏@AvalonMohegan  
Last night we had @Kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_booth from #TheBachelorette in the club to party with us!

Thanks for the pics and I agree....WOW! Beautiful! #Love #Meanttobe :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:24 pm

The pics from this morning Kaitlyn's Snap.

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Image41

ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Image43

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:09 pm

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:41 pm

^^ As always thanks for saving all the SC's!!

I posted more pics from last night in media thread.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3105p276-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-fan-forum-vids-media-discussion-spoilers

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Yet another great photo.. ❤
@ a sports bar before going to Rascal Flatts tonight
ItsAJeepThing - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 47 11110510
twitter.com/23.sportscafe
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Candy yum yum is definitely Shawn's color. So flattering!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:28 pm

^^
Ahahahaa! It really does wonders for his complexion.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1