SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by LenaActually Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:26 am

@ The Jake Owen concert during the LA County Fair

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Image33
Twitter.com/v_ortegaaa
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:28 am

Love this pic from K's snap Smiley You can even see Shawn's tats a little still, sign of a good and very devoted man laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Image27

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am

They keep looking like the happy couple they are! :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:41 am

I still can't get over how they've spent every. waking. moment. with each other for over two months.
I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet. I mean, it seems to be working for them at the moment. So only time (and Tucker Doodle, Ha!) will tell.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:56 am

LenaActually wrote:I still can't get over how they've spent every. waking. moment. with each other for over two months.
I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet. I mean, it seems to be working for them at the moment. So only time (and Tucker Doodle, Ha!) will tell.
That's not true! He went to the gym without her...once laugh out loud

I think they're both just a litttttttttttle, said mildly, clingy so they will probably have a harder time separating when their lives become more normal than now.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:27 am

LenaActually wrote:I still can't get over how they've spent every. waking. moment. with each other for over two months.

I traveled through australia with my bf for 9 month and we still alive and happy :gotcha: so it can work Hugesmile
Before the FRC many people said that shawn dont smile on his pic and look now !!! on almost every pic you can see him smile with teeth Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 23 2498057887
I can`t see they are falling out of love or lost the spark !!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:32 am

I think how much time apart you need or don't need depends on your personality type. I need alone time to recharge so no matter how much I love someone I couldn't be with them 24/7 for very long. Other people get recharged by being close to those they love so to each his own. It appears to be working for them! I know I couldn't do it but I'm glad they seem happy!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:15 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
I traveled through australia with my bf for 9 month and we still alive and happy :gotcha: so it can work Hugesmile

This is awesome, btw. :yes:
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:26 am

LenaActually wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

This is awesome, btw. :yes:

It was really the best time ever !!! Met so many great people and made so amazing memories PINKHEART  
I thing that's why I`m not worried that K & S live in the moment, have no regular job yet and travel a lot and beeing together 24/7 !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:49 am

Algold you beat me to it! I wanted to use this as my avatar. Great picture!!! I agree Alanna, they are very devoted to each other. beatingheart l o v e
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:55 am

Thanks soccermom! I finally found an avatar!

Becca said in one of her Periscopes a while back that she would be more devastated if Kait/Shawn broke up than if Taylor Swift/Calvin broke up! I'm with her, I would be shocked and very sad if they broke up. It's hard to imagine them not making it after seeing them so happy together.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:06 pm

algold29 wrote:Thanks soccermom!  I finally found an avatar!

Becca said in one of her Periscopes a while back that she would be more devastated if Kait/Shawn broke up than if Taylor Swift/Calvin broke up!  I'm with her, I would be shocked and very sad if they broke up.  It's hard to imagine them not making it after seeing them so happy together.
You and Becca will have plenty of warning if it comes to that because these guys are not shy on sm. I can't even imagine all the totally psycho posts if Shawn suddenly starts treating her poorly or something.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1