SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:32 am

I love that she just casually wears that Team Booth tee now. Shawn must absolutely love seeing that!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:32 pm

kaitlynbristoweGotta love a good chirp! When @shopstateofgrace asked to collaborate on a fun fall collection, I couldn't pass it up… this is right up my alley! In a couple weeks, you'll be able to see which of my fave sayings made it in my #KBxSOG collection.

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 11850261_175464022786759_443181163_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Oh and all the comments on her shirt thinking it was about birds & this was her comment laugh out loud

kaitlynbristowe This has nothin to do with birds!! Haha in canada we say chirp when you wanna poke fun. So if Shawn complains to me I say hey @shawn_booth18 you want some French cries with your wahhhmburger? That's a chirp. Learn somethin new every day!

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:13 pm

French cries laugh out loud laugh out loud She needs to be a mom to a teenager immediately.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Linds911 wrote:Oh and all the comments on her shirt thinking it was about birds & this was her comment laugh out loud

kaitlynbristowe This has nothin to do with birds!! Haha in canada we say chirp when you wanna poke fun. So if Shawn complains to me I say hey @shawn_booth18 you want some French cries with your wahhhmburger? That's a chirp. Learn somethin new every day!

Thanks Linds! I love seeing stuff like this when I come in to check on #kaitboo. She is so adorable. Makes me happy. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Here's a vid report from E! Online of them looking cute in Vancouver earlier this week:
http://eonli.ne/1F3kpMC  

Also, the tabloids are reporting their trip to Nashville like it's brand new information.
Here's Ok! Magazine's non-story:
http://t.co/TmuUxyl5Un
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:34 pm

LenaActually wrote:Here's a vid report from E! Online of them looking cute in Vancouver earlier this week:
http://eonli.ne/1F3kpMC  

Also, the tabloids are reporting their trip to Nashville like it's brand new information.
Here's Ok! Magazine's non-story:
http://t.co/TmuUxyl5Un
Thanks Lena! I love that Shawn is always leaning down to hear what she's saying like it's the most interesting and important thing that can possibly be being said evahhh heartbeat He's so sweet!

And I spy with my little eye a brand new Michael Kors. Yay!!

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Kaitlyn-bristowe-shan-booth-moving-nashville

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:54 pm

They are moving to Nashville!? "That is brand new information" (said in the voice of Phoebe!) laugh out loud

I was just going to ask if that was a new purse laugh out loud yay!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 3 minutes ago

Ummm, whats the best way to ship luggage from Canada to the states? We can't travel with this many bags!!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:34 pm

^^
Haha Omg, what in the world are they bringing to Nashville? I know it's a month trip but geez.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:43 pm

laugh out loud Such a cutie.

@kaitlynbristowe Been droppin panties since 94' #iwould
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 4 CPEmP8OUAAAH8cw

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/644338281585381381

Last edited by Linds911 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:45 pm

That is a cute lil boy photo!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1