SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by algold29 Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:03 am

Linds911 wrote:laugh out loud Such a cutie.

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/644338281585381381
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 5 CPEmP8OUAAAH8cw

I love her tweet for the photo "Been droppin panties since 94' #iwould"

She loves her Shawn!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by LenaActually Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:14 am

I would have never known it was Shawn if it wasn't for the smirk. He still does that side smile to this day.
If they ever have a kid, I hope it's gonna have a ton of platinum blonde hair too. awwww Too Cute!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:27 am

We all know K has said that S really wanted her to do DWTS, but Kaitlyn shoots down that rumor once again:

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Dwts10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgiekaj Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:18 am

Ooh so what are the other reasons... Such a tease!

Georgiekaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:33 am

Georgiekaj wrote:Ooh so what are the other reasons... Such a tease!

Maybe none of our business; we need to allow these people some privacy. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:29 am

My secret is out:  I saved some snapchats using a camcorder, so those without SC can now see some of the boothstowe's cuteness.  Everyone should be able to download the videos, but I suggest running a security scan on them before opening.

OLD SNAP from Kaitlyn:  Kaitlyn, Shawn, Mom, & Rob laughing at IG comments:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQjdQB_-NpqN1RMWlJDT3NHU2c/view?usp=sharing

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:31 am

I don't know why the dwts thing matters because it's not going to change anything, but she's clearly still grouchy about it. Oh well. There will be other opportunities coming her way.

I love that little dude pic of Shawnie, as well as all the people asking if he was born in 1994 and is 21 right now laugh out loud Oh people.

Crunch, you're so cute for recording those!!! They were ft'ing with them yesterday too. Shawn seems to really enjoy being part of Kait's very warm, loving and open family.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:14 am

I don't think she's grouchy about it, probably annoyed that people keep asking and then are blaming Shawn for "not letting her". She said earlier that she would love to do it but if it interfered with their relationship she wouldn't. They agreed early on they would visit both home towns and her being in LA doing all day practices would of done just that.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 pm

OLD SNAP from Shawn:  Kaitlyn in camo onesie

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQjdQB_-NpqdTQteGtHU1RoX1U/view?usp=sharing

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Sorry I'm going on a tangent for a second: I just watched Kaitlyn's chat with Ashley S in the hair salon and just realized the last half of their conversation was actually about Shawn. That *#@$%^! editing drives me nuts!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:31 pm

^^^
What part of their conversation are you talking about, @crunchette?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Thanks crunchette for putting the vids together! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1