SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:34 pm

^^^ beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:52 am

@LenaActually - I loved her first snap about Shawn's socks since it showed that his closet was half empty to make room for Kait's 70 hangers. And I'm guessing they were clearing drawers, too...thus the mismatched sock discovery. You know it's love when a person gives their significant other his/her own drawer space. giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 am

^^
I wonder if they did this in Vancouver with all of his clothes. Making closet and drawer space, I mean. Cause it does seem like this trip to Nashville may be a more permanent arrangement. What with all the luggage she took and organizing and how she mentioned "girly-ing" up the place.
We shall see..
And I remember them saying the show had kept all of their little mementos so I'm glad they finally got their Memory Jar and pictures. She also received the gifts from her suitors.
Here she is with her stunning rose from Josh!  awwww

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Flower10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:50 am

I agree seems they are making their room permanent! Love the mementos everywhere. beatingheart The roses are slowly wilting away though laugh out loud

Shawn posted the same pic on Twitter. Easier to see the pics & date cards Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 CQmGq0TVAAE4upp

https://twitter.com/Shawn_Booth/status/651199711156695040

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:29 am

Lena -  I don't think they did the same closet/drawer sharing in Vancouver because I remember Shawn being on periscope and complaining about being tired of living out of a suitcase for the last 6 months.

Am I the last one to realize the box at the end of the dresser is the one that contained his golfing attire in Ireland?  Too adorable for words.

eta: I find it interesting that all of this stuff was shipped to Shawn's home rather than Kaitlyn's. They certainly must have been thinking Nashville was more long-term than Van City.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:42 am

I bet the Canadian golf pants from his SnapChat (yet another spoiler laugh out loud) are in there too giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:00 am

I find it so endearing that not only does she do his laundry, she now folds and organizes his socks for him. Now shawn might not think this is as cute as we do, but he doesn't seem to mind. :winkie:
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:15 am

LenaActually wrote:I find it so endearing that not only does she do his laundry, she now folds and organizes his socks for him. Now shawn might not think this is as cute as we do, but he doesn't seem to mind. :winkie:
I actually think Shawn loves it, otherwise he would discourage all the domesticity going on here! Let's see, she cooks for him, does his laundry, irons his clothes, organizes his socks, and umm, brushes his teeth for him and gets upset when they get out of their routine with it laugh out loud

I wonder if they're planning to make Nashville permanent, what is the plan about Meghann's living arrangement with them? I can't really see that working out permanently in the long term, although I suppose everyone might be laid back enough with living styles to not care that much and not bug each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:42 pm

A comment from a fan on Shawn's IG photo of the dried roses:
@addywells He is a hopeless romantic... He is marrying this woman... There is absolutely nothing wrong with this picture. I wish more men cared and took the time to be romantic these days.... Shawn, you are a rare breed.

Shawn's reply:
@shawn_booth18 @addywells Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it.

(edited because half of my post went poof)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Most comments are dying over the picture, I'm sure Shawn (and Kait obviously!) are loving it. I don't think he's a hopeless romantic though because he's not hopeless Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:54 pm

I personally found it very sweet that he saved all those mementos. Very romantic gesture imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:05 pm

isittrue wrote:I personally found it very sweet that he saved all those mementos.  Very romantic gesture imo.  

For me, it's not just that he saved everything but that he took the time to put it out on display (assuming he did it and not Kaitlyn), took a photo of it, and posted it for the world to see. I don't think most men would be that obvious with their affection. I noticed that memory jar is stuffed to capacity now....is it too much to wish that they'd do a periscope and show us everything???

I just love Shawn's layers. He wants a strong name like Tron for his jeep, but he actually names his dog Doodle. I asked my hubby if we could get a dog named Doodle and he gave me one of his "no way in hell" looks.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1