SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Snapchat has them @ Target in the toy section laugh out loud Kaitlyn can dunk hoops but not spin a ball on her finger laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 pm

^^^ Thanks linds! They are so cute at target. Just love them. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:50 am

From the looks of their latest snaps, since they've gotten to Nashville they've kinda "settled" into a life together. She's not wearing makeup as much anymore, they're doing mundane things like shopping at Target and going to the park with Tucker.
This is where things get interesting. We'll finally see if a "normal" domestic life for the two of them can work.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:57 am

LenaActually wrote:From the looks of their latest snaps, since they've gotten to Nashville they've kinda "settled" into a life together. She's not wearing makeup as much anymore, they're doing mundane things like shopping at Target and going to the park with Tucker.
This is where things get interesting. We'll finally see if a "normal" domestic life for the two of them can work.
Lena, I was just thinking the same thing. This is the fork in the road, guys laugh out loud I'm really interested to see what happens going forward now also.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:37 am

^^^Yes this is the fork in the road. Where will they plant themselves and bloom?? Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:45 am

It's interesting to watch their journey. 
Thanks for the updates. I do read this thread a few times a day and foliow through you all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:34 am

I meant to bring this over earlier from K's snap. Doodle looks like the cutest goober ever, look at that silly smile Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Image35

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:47 pm

LenaActually wrote:From the looks of their latest snaps, since they've gotten to Nashville they've kinda "settled" into a life together. She's not wearing makeup as much anymore, they're doing mundane things like shopping at Target and going to the park with Tucker.

I noticed Kait looking less made up too and it strangely made me really happy to see that. She looks fresher, prettier and her smile more relaxed to me in the past couple days than recently. Love all the Tucker pics, the folding socks snap and Shawn's roses and date cards display awwww . It will be interesting to see what happens from here with them but I do think they look pretty peaceful since arriving in Nashville, so hope it will be a good phase for them there, for however long it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:02 pm

It's so quiet laugh out loud :shocked!:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:28 pm

I think Tucker Doodle may have worn Kaitlyn out!! giggling

I'm wondering if they stopped doing Periscopes because they are going to do something with YouTube. Maybe a mini reality YouTube show or something. I sure miss their Periscopes and they are getting quieter on SnapChat too.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:39 am

Oh wonder what their Halloween costumes will be!

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 2 hours ago

Alright, where's the best Halloween party this year .. ? K and I are prettty pumped about our costumes

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:26 am

They've mentioned these costumes a month or two ago so yeah, they ARE very excited! Kait once listed all of her costumes and they were all really cute and creative so I'm guessing she really tried with her first couple's costume with Shawn.

Oh and they're traveling back to CT today for that Mohegan Sun thing so I'm thinking they'll be a little more active on sm because they'll be bored traveling.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1