SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:52 pm

I love the fact that Shawn leaves for a mere 2 hours and these two have to snap each other. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 3806527698 #Love #Attachedatthehip beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:41 pm

This is like maternity leave. When the mom goes back to work there are separation issues.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:23 am

Linds911 wrote:http://kaitlynbristowe.com/galveston/

Love this last part. Smiley
It’s a place we had never heard of before this trip, and after making many wonderful lifetime memories there, we left Galveston knowing it was a place we would never forget. It was truly the perfect romantic getaway.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Galveston2-1024x683

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Galveston3-1024x683

Linds, these are beautiful thanks for bringing them. Kait looks soooooooo relaxed and happy. Shawn too! Just happy they are settling into their life together. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:48 am

What I really like about Kait and Shawn is that they are spending time with their family and real-life friends rather than hanging out with these bachelor people. I think that's what makes them real Smiley
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:12 am

minnie_ wrote:What I really like about Kait and Shawn is that they are spending time with their family and real-life friends rather than hanging out with these bachelor people. I think that's what makes them real Smiley
Me too, if someone said they'd met online or at a bar or through friends, I'd believe them. They seem so normal to me and remind me a little of Ashley S of Ash Rosenbaum best friend fame, and her future husband Steve, now that I think about it.

And this is so sweet, comments on the photo of Shawn and the little girl:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Image11

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 am

For the people who have followed previous couples, after the season ends do the couple usually do more Bachelor related appearances than K & S have? I've heard this mentioned about them before and I wanted to know if people have noticed a difference.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:15 pm

I'm fairly new to snapchat so I don't understand Shawn's last tweet. Someone please explain...I'm lost:

@Shawn_Booth
These new snapchat filters would be way cooler if every single person wasn't sending me the exact same one. I get it. You look like a bear.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:43 pm

^^
If you have the latest version of snapchat and the correct operating system (mine is old so I can't do this) there are filters that you can choose from that allow you to have fun with your selfies. Some can alter your appearance and apparently there is now one that makes you look like a bear.
It looks like Shawn's friends are all using the same filter and he isn't impressed. Seen it one time too many, I assume.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:54 pm

LenaActually wrote:For the people who have followed previous couples, after the season ends do the couple usually do more Bachelor related appearances than K & S have? I've heard this mentioned about them before and I wanted to know if people have noticed a difference.

I don't keep track of such things myself, but from what has been discussed on the forum by people who know, yes, other couples apparently did usually make more appearances than these two have. We will have to wait and see if they show up at the premier for Ben's season...if he has one like they did for Chris.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:19 pm

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:46 pm

looks like they're in ct already.

shawn's snap of kaitlyn sleeping in the plane made laugh so hard. laugh out loud

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:10 pm

^^
I can't believe they didn't even get a window in their "window" seat smh. But they got a limo!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Image42

Shawn: "You excited?"

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Image45

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Image44
Shawn's snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1