SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:24 pm

LenaActually wrote:Yet another great photo.. ❤
@ a sports bar before going to Rascal Flatts tonight
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 48 11110510
twitter.com/23.sportscafe

Have fun you two! :cutesmile!: #Love
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by LenaActually Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 pm

At the concert:

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Flats10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:15 am

Their snaps from tonight are adorable and I love how much they are enjoying each other and Nashville.  Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks for the videos I missed them

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Quick update: someone on Twitter spotted them at Atlanta airport. Hmmm..
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:24 pm

^^^^ Where o' where are you heading kaitboo?? giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:53 pm

I think they were just heading home to Nashville. Can I say that? Call Nashville home? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:46 pm

^^^ Yes you can! And thanks that makes sense. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they were just heading home to Nashville. Can I say that? Call Nashville home? laugh out loud

I think Nashville will probably be their home!

Kaitlyn's new Snap of her telling Tucker to back away from the Smarties is cute! Guess they are home :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Didn't mean to confuse everyone with that Atlanta Airport info! Embarassed

On the other hand, Doodle is a great dog. I've heard Golden Retrievers are super smart but living with him seems like living with another person! I can see why Shawn missed him so much.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:44 am

LenaActually wrote:Didn't mean to confuse everyone with that Atlanta Airport info! Embarassed

On the other hand, Doodle is a great dog. I've heard Golden Retrievers are super smart but living with him seems like living with another person! I can see why Shawn missed him so much.  
Doodle is so cute and definitely speaks English Smiley I wonder what he thinks of Kait now that he knows her a little better.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Cute promo vid:

Here's my favorite pic from the weekend:

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Mohega10
facebook.com/mohegansun

These are some of Shawn's Keene State buddies. One of the things I like about Kaitlyn is how on one hand she's such a girly-girl but on the other has no problem hanging with the boys and fits right in.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1