SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Yes! Should be happening soon! What rumor is out there now? They already confirmed the sleeping in same bed & Tucker taking over laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:52 pm

I like how when k doesn't know what to say or doesn't have any ideas for being witty, she'll turn to Shawn and sweetly say his name and he'll look totally blankly at her and like he has zero idea who she even might be laugh out loud I think this is why she prefers snap over periscope, easier to be witty/less pressure.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:12 pm

I wish they would start already, I can't wait to see what they're going to do!

The bedroom looks much better. I wonder if they live in a house or an apartment. The snap of Kaitlyn walking Doodle looked like she was in an apartment parking lot possibly.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:34 pm

^^
I believe its a two-bedroom apartment.

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Tweet10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Shawn must really love her laugh out loud

Her reply:
Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe
Imagine how nervous you would be if scissors were involved. You're gonna look the best you've ever looked.

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe
Why am I tweeting you, you're right in front of me @Shawn_Booth

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:47 pm

They are sooooo cute!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:52 pm

The cutesttttt!!!!!! Can't wait to see them. #Love beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Their Snaps are up, going to watch now.

Kaitlyn Bristowe
@kaitlynbristowe
How picky he is about his hair  RT αℓɛϰαƨ вʋяcнαм @xalexasburchamx
I wonder what @kaitlynbristowe 's #1 pet peeve is about @Shawn_Booth ?¿

@kaitlynbristowe
I get jealous of his hair all the time. Not because it's thick and perfect, but because he shows it more affection
RT @joshuaalbers11 @kaitlynbristowe you take care of my brother's hair, ms. Bristowe! His love for it may rival his love for you! No "accidental" slips.  ;)

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:58 pm

OMG, I couldn't stop laughing at their chat. Shawn in that Ninja Turtle towel hoodie was hilarious!! Kaitlyn completely botched his hair, I thought he looked ridiculous.

The fact that he left for dinner with his hat on makes me laugh. Can't wait to see him do her makeup next Monday!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:00 pm

I was cracking up!! Kait tried to act like she knew what she was doing and his hair looked awful!! No future for doing hair Kait!! Sorryyyyy! kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 56 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Kait has quite the list of things Shawn loves more than her and is more affectionate to than her. Poor girl, Shawn's never affectionate with her ever laugh out loud laugh out loud

Those snaps were hilarious. I love their snark. Someone asked Kait if they ever fight for real and she said yes but they don't snap those. Good answer!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Their snark made me laugh the most! All that & he puts a hat on of course. laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1