SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:29 pm

That's really sweet Elon. Thanks for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:21 pm

:Congrats  to the beautiful couple. I wish them all the best and hope they are able to transfer their love into real life.

Still can't understand why TPTB hid their love story so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Sam and Snez on Kyle and Jackie O. she didnt watch the Lana pool scene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo 8m8 minutes ago
On air now Sam & Snez from @TheBachelorAU! Snez says she didn't watch other kissing from contestants as it was too confronting! #KJshow

Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo 5m5 minutes ago
The love birds Sam & Snez from @TheBachelorAU in the studio. Sam says he knew from the first date Snez was really special! #KJshow

Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo 4m4 minutes ago
Sam @TheBachelorAU says Snez was ALWAYS the front runner from the start!!! Awwwwww #TheBachelorAU #KJshow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:48 pm

[url=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Screen30

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Shout out to See2love and mercime. We knew it! laugh out loud I'm so so so happy for them and wish them all the love and happiness! beatingheart I'll try to get pics from IG as there are many Smiley)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Wow, I would like to know how they did it. They are good.

From the article posted above.

"Because they haven’t been able to reveal to anyone — except Markoski’s nine-year-old daughter Eve — that they were a couple they had only been able to rendezvous five times in Sydney since the show wrapped filming four months ago."
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:34 pm

^ I know right??? I can't wait to hear all their radio interviews and hopefully get some info on how they kept their safehouse visits so secretive laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Screen32

They had a fake wedding. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:42 pm

I like what they said in that interview with k&j. I think it's great that they're going to do the long distance thing first instead of shacking up bc let's be honest, that doesn't always work. Also, there's things such as Eve being in school right now and Snez finishing up her's so they wouldn't be able to anyways.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Well done to see2love and TML it was so good and so much more enjoyable having you here sharing your perspectives. Congrats to Sam and Snez for making it this far and hoping they go all the way.

Last edited by AEF on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+24
Spoil Me Again
Cetamy
ReneeM
nd4reality
robinvi