SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by AEF Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
AEF wrote:This article has more about Sam and Snez than Sam F
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/blake-broke-her-heart-can-sam-frost-find-lasting-love-on-the-bachelorette/story-fntzvnra-1227534832791
it won't let me read it unless I subscribe laugh out loud Can you copy it and post it here?

I think this way should work for you https://www.facebook.com/dailytelegraph/posts/10153000236336105

AEF

Back to top Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:25 am

Thanks AEF for posting that.....I enjoy reading about Sammy Frost's opinion of Sam and Snez as someone that has met them in real life, it does provide additional insights for me as a viewer.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:30 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks AEF for posting that.....I enjoy reading about Sammy Frost's opinion of Sam and Snez as someone that has met them in real life, it does provide additional insights for me as a viewer.
Loved this interview. I also like how she mentioned that the crew spoke highly of Snez. That says a lot.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:06 am

I cant read dont have facebook. I wish someone would post it for us who can't read it but it is good to see the photos from the advert.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:43 am

reason wrote:I cant read dont have facebook.  I wish someone would post it for us who can't read it but it is good to see the photos from the advert.

Sorry reason, I just checked and the article is not view-able anymore, they must have caught on to us that don't have subscription reading for free laugh out loud

The general summary is that Sam Frost (the new AU bette) thinks well of Sammy Wood (referred to him as a legend) and liked how he conducted himself throughout the show. Sammy Frost said she likes Snez and that the production crew spoke highly of Snez and she was fangirling Snez even before she met her. Sammy Frost also asked Sammy Wood how she would know that the person she picked is still in love with her when her show starts airing and Sammy Wood said that for him and Snez communication was very key especially with all the rumors and negativity while the show was airing. Sammy Wood said sometimes he gave Snez a heads up not to watch or they spoke through out the episode. Sammy Wood also said himself and Snez talked throughout the day, sometimes they facetimed up to 20 times a day. Sammy Wood said Snez is very independent and very strong but despite that he always ask her if she was ok and if she says yes and he senses from her tone that she is not ok, then he would say to her that you are not ok and that he wants her to talk about whatever is on her mind and then she would and say to him thank you to him for pushing her to talk.

Not sure if i covered everything but that's all i recollect giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:47 am

Snez reminds me so much of Monica Bellucci. Absolutely stunning women, both of them.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:18 am

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor love birds Snezana Markoski and Sam Wood can't keep their hands off each other as he introduces her to his friends... and she's still wearing THAT ring

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3241727/Happily-Loved-Sam-Wood-Snezana-Markoski-t-hands-step-Melbourne.html#ixzz3mHS3Gv8B

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 6 2C88052A00000578-3241727-image-m-60_1442720756676

Sam is so relaxed in these pics. I agree Snez is a beauty that doesn't need much makeup to shine.

He's a buttman for sure. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:33 am

About time we got some pap pics. I thought they would never leave their hotel room laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 am

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 6 11190202_1631443940470785_1384454537_n
snezanamarkoski Making Sam do selfies! He looks happy #selfies #becausehelovesme #thebachelorau 5h wrote:

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:18 am

Love the pics. Thanks for posting them. if only i knew how to make fanvids......anyone? please....

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:54 am

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 6 2C8AE5A100000578-3242086-image-m-51_1442760385125

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242086/Sam-Wood-t-resist-passionate-embrace-new-love-Snezana-Markoski-romantic-weekend-bonding-meeting-pals.html

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:29 pm

^ Wow! This couple is flames!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+24
Spoil Me Again
Cetamy
ReneeM
nd4reality
robinvi