SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Thanks for the better screencap Stev. It went to fast on my iPad for me to get a good cap.

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:20 pm

It's about time

@clmgiudici: Taking my driver's test to make me an official Texas driver. Sean's driving me and on the way, I'm inclined to call him Dad.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Don't worry Cat, even if you pass I'm sure Sean will still be willing to serve as your driver.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Sean lending his face to a good cause, the Down Syndrome Guild of Dallas
@dallasdsg: We wrapped our last calendar shoot this morning with Blake and Sean Lowe, so that means the 2016 DSG Calendar...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Oh dear

@clmgiudici: After the third visit to the DMV in 24 hours and still no license... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:47 pm

^Eek. Hopefully the car troubles get fixed and she can take her test.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Ah bummer. Hopefully 4th time turns out better!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:23 pm

That was quick

@clmgiudici: Officially Texan. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Oh well I take back my last post laugh out loud Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 16 1710264613

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:34 pm

^^^ she still has to go back and change her name so then it'll be a charm.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Glad she got her license. Now they can both play chaffuer.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 pm

This is quite a party. Wish I was their neighbor

@clmgiudici: Block Partyin' with the Neighbs ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia