SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:47 pm

I'm not 100% sure that their episode airs on Nov 2nd. She may be misunderstanding that start of Bachelor Fan Favorites week. They could be on the first day though. Whoever sees the show first on Monday should report back and let us know. It doesn't air until early evening here in beautiful SoCal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by jaspats Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:25 pm

^^^ I will, lipsis. I'm at the eastcoast and it airs at 12:30pm est. Glad they have at least $30,000 in their bank. clapping! I hope they walked if they didn't know the answer. I saw the teaser today and I think the edit looked like Sean's answer was wrong based on the choices given. They are so cute. When they got the answer correctly, Sean kissed her forehead (the usual). :sweetheart: I'm so excited and can't wait!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Thanks for the teaser info. I need to try and catch it. The show airs on an obscure channel here so it might be hard.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:05 pm

^^^Yeah, I looked it up here in Philly- it airs at 1:05AM!!!!!!!!! I guess it's dvr for me. sad

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:11 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks for the teaser info. I need to try and catch it. The show airs on an obscure channel here so it might be hard.

It's Channel 56 KDOC @ 6pm for us correct?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:13 pm

^^ channel 12 for me but yea, KDOC at 6pm. I think it's also on at like 1:30am on KABC.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Oh so different channels for SoCal residents then giggling got it. yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:45 pm

It airs while I'm at work here. sad

Hopefully I can find it online or On Demand so I can see it.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Appropriately scary for Halloween week

Happy birthday to this big idiot whom I love dearly. @theyearofelan by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Just saw the teaser. They are so cute. That is all.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 pm

^Shocker!! :gotcha:

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:27 pm

^^^ it really was a surprise. I had to watch it over and over to be sure that cuteness was coming from our couple. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia