SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:38 pm

@clmgiudici 32s33 seconds ago

I just got the new 128GB 6S Plus. I have a feeling I won't be sleeping for the next couple days. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Thanks for all that Umngirl.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:53 am

@clmgiudici: Bar So Hard @ The Bar Method [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Sleepy HolLowe by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Looks like it's Monday for sure. So far the Lowe's are the only contestants being promoted for Monday so hopefully that means they play a very long time.

@MillionaireTV: Monday, @BachelorABC @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici join @chrisbharrison: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:23 pm

If you go to the website you'll see clips of some of the others.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Umngirl was nice enough to post all the videos last night in the show thread for everyone.
Here's the linkage.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:04 pm

FYI: Cat will be on the judging panel for the Bernina USA Blanc Challenge which is put on in partnership with FashionXAustin (sister to FashionXDallas which Cat was on the hosting committee for). The event is Friday, November 6th at 7 pm in Austin. Event page is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Info about Cat on the judging panel below
Happy Friday, ya'll! We are only one week away from the @FashionxAustin Fashion Show where the @BerninaUSA Blanc Challenge winner will be revealed. Another exciting component to the show is @catherinegiudici, who you might recognize from The Bachelor. This style icon is a recent Texas transplant from the Northwest - she brings an innovative, bold, and beautifully sophisticated aesthetic to the judges panel. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:05 pm

For those local to Dallas, some shops in the area will also be carrying the Lowe Co. line so you can get them in person as well. This is according to the blog on goloweco.com

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Catherine is so inspiring.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:42 am

Happy HalLOWEen SeanCatters!!!! Who else is hoping for a costume or two picture today? Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 37 3682289457 : Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 37 3682289457 : Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 37 3682289457 :

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:53 am

I am also hoping for a picture or 2 or 3 from today!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia