SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Brand new season premieres
Wednesday Sept 23
8 et/pt

Survivor Contestants

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty Re: Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Very excited for this season. 
Loved following Joe last season. Glad to see his tribe won immunity. 
Already glad Vitas is gone and hope Abi joins him soon. That whole tribe is annoying outside of Kelly W.
Can I just say Survivor is one of my all time favorite show...oops I did!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty Re: Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Kasha:

Survivor is my favourite show. I can not get enough of it. It is going to be a great season.

But there are two Kelly W.. giggling I can do without a season of Abi but she at least can be someone everyone else wants out for a while and cause a bit of annoying drama.

I cant wait to see how this plays out.

I love Spencer and Joe. Tasha is gonna kick azz out there. But I made a bet with Hubby that Kelley W makes it the furthest for a girl and Spencer for the guys.

I only have to outlast his choices which are Jeremy and Monica.

I Dont have to commit to a winner until the episode after merge.

God I just love this game.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Wigglesworth. 
Survivor 1 is one of the best. Great cast. 
My favorite cast person is Boston Rob. So love him. He is the closest cast of any of reality tv I have come close to fanning. I could watch the seasons of him and Amber again. Well, maybe not that big of fan. Ha.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:57 pm

I'm excited for this season too, many of them are those whom I want to see playing again, like Joe, Spencer, Tasha, Vytas, Ciera, Woo. Don't like Kass & Abi, they got to fill the season with some drama and "villains" though giggling

Sorry that I have skipped all you guys posts above me because i'm trying to stay off from spoiler before I can watch it online tonight (HK time), just feel so excited and wanted to post regardless. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:00 am

Yeah I was happy to see Spencer and Woo-hoo-too!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:04 am

Just give me more Joe. Hugesmile

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  87b72b10 Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  86669110 Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah I was happy to see Spencer and Woo-hoo-too!

After the cast was annouced, I remember many people wanted an alliance of Joe-Spencer & Woo. This could be a very strong alliance with brain-brawn-beauty. I wish these 3 will keep their integrity and likebility intact this season, I know it could be very cut-throat to pay with all the returness.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 am

Boston Rob is my all time favourite for any reality series. That man has more charisma than anyone would know what to do with. I love him and Amber, and there four daughters. He loves that woman like crazy and so respectful of her.

IMO opinion the best survivor player out there. I love when a player starts as a villian and ends as a hero.

Peggy: It was a good first episode. It never disappoints.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:13 am

OMG, I just watched teh first 15 minutes online, and I love it already!!!!
I think it would be tough to watch this season because I like so many of them, I hate to see them go one by one, regardless who the sole survivor will be.

BTW, I've been to Cambodia once, that is a beyond wonderful country.
They were lucky to have walked past Angkor Wat, and good that the footage were shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:27 am

It's just too funny to watch Savage telling Joe about his 2 daughters cantstopl
Who doesn't like Joe, such a sweet heart, hope he found some solid alliance this time and goes far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Great Survivor tonight! 
Looks like it's going to go down as a classic season. 
Next week is going to mix things up. Should be interesting!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+3
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: