SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Yeah, I don't think he straight up said "STAY AWAY". It was probably more along the lines of "Coming back to the show is really difficult as a returnee...I couldn't imagine asking anyone to do that for me". Still, according to RJ, other contestants also implied to Becca that she shouldn't go on. Considering how close Shawn/Kaitlyn are to Ben, I'm sure they knew his true feelings and I would hope that Kaitlyn would be a good friend and just give it to her straight. So, it's just all very strange to me.

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:44 pm

I honestly believe that if Ben was interested in dating Becca or any of these girls, (Tenley, Cassandra, Amber who knows if there were more, I'm sure more prob contacted him at some point) he could have. It's been done before, Chris Lambton turned down the Bachelor for Peyton right? And everyone thought it would be him. He wasn't interested in any of them. He wanted to be the Bachelor, and had NO interest in anyone he could have dated without being the Bachelor. I don't think ANY girl was getting in the way of that for him. Ben easily could have met someone outside the show. Nothing wrong with being the Bachelor and doesn't make him a bad guy. But why would he want some girl(s) he had already been texting with to show up?

(all imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Do we know for a fact that Ben told Becca personally not to go the show?
I know what RS says can be chosen to be believed or not but as yet, I think that is just speculation so it is difficult to ascertain what is opinion versus fact about this info?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:55 pm

No we don't know for a fact that Ben told Becca not to go on the show. We're speculating why Becca would still go on the show IF Ben told her not to do it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Thank you @bluwavz yes
It always helps when there is a differentiation and JMO, etc. added as it is difficult to know what is fact versus speculation and makes it easier to put the puzzle pieces together.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Yea I just think most people are choosing to believe it because RS reported it and he's usually right about those types of details (ie: Samantha texting with both Joe and Nick, Nick texting/flirting with Kaitlyn) and also RJ, who is a close friend or something confirming she also heard that it's true.

It might not be fact with evidence, but there is good reason to believe it. It's just like choosing to believe any kind of spoiler, which most of the time are correct. We don't have any evidence Breanne Rice was there...but I tend to believe she was. Same type of thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:28 pm

I'll go on the record that I believe that Ben tried to tell Becca that she shouldn't go on the show. I'm afraid that he may have been a bit too nice about it and it's possible that she didn't get the message (or chose to ignore it). JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:58 pm

I don't know what anyone would stand to gain giving RS and RJ this information if it's fake. There's nothing to foil unless Ben already knew Becca would be his choice before they started filming and this is a deliberate misdirection. (doubtful) 

I believe he didn't want any returnees on his season. It's a pride thing IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Sometimes...well most of the time...I think these people are just so stupid.

Becca has nobody to blame but herself for whatever disaster is about to befall her in the edit. Apparently, plenty of people warned her about doing the show...including Ben, however gently...and she didn't want to hear it. Whatever her motives...pure or not...she ignored everyone. She knew things were not going to be good as she came on here to defend herself...even though the criticism she had received at that point was pretty mild. I think she is in for a rude awakening and I can't feel sorry for her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:01 pm

From what I was told, Ben didn’t think it was the best idea because how it could make Becca look, how the other girls could react, and he didn’t want anyone to get hurt.

IMO, he wasn't even close to as direct as RS claims that he was. Becca is no idiot and the Becca that I know would never go on the show if Ben was very blunt and told her, "look, I DO NOT want you (or any other returnee) to come on."

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:03 pm

RJ, if that's what he said, then why were you so convinced that she wouldn't be F1?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:05 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:From what I was told, Ben didn’t think it was the best idea because how it could make Becca look, how the other girls could react, and he didn’t want anyone to get hurt.

IMO, he wasn't even close to as direct as RS claims that he was. Becca is no idiot and the Becca that I know would never go on the show if Ben was very blunt and told her, "look, I DO NOT want you (or any other returnee) to come on."
Sounds like the polite way of saying "Please don't show up and put me in an awkward position." For Becca's sake, hopefully she has won him over and he is fine with her being there now.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart