SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:28 am

I wish she would find a real bf and go quietly off into the sunset.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:I wish she would find a real bf and go quietly off into the sunset.

Agreed there laugh out loud

I hope she was eliminated too. Bring on the new girls!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:29 am

KatCAli90 wrote:But if it was a ploy to get people to think she's home, why now? why not a week ago?  Or a few days ago?

Maybe because RS revealed the Becca /Ben news just a couple of days ago plus this thread was jumping and maybe someone wanted to throw us off? That's if she didn't get eliminated. no idea
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:32 am

Beagle wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:But if it was a ploy to get people to think she's home, why now? why not a week ago?  Or a few days ago?

Maybe because RS revealed the Becca /Ben news just a couple of days ago plus this thread was jumping and maybe someone wanted to throw us off? That's if she didn't get eliminated. no idea

I can see some people thinking that, but honestly I just don't think we or RS are that high on TPTB's priority list

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:37 am

loveactually9 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I can see some people thinking that, but honestly I just don't think we or RS are that high on TPTB's priority list

They let Nick post throughout and that was definitely to try to fool us. Maybe they are seeing the interest in Becca and want to play games again? I guess RJ and RS will have to give us confirmation, to be 100% sure.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:44 am

And it's not just us (to mis-/direct), but the media too, who will search online and report the "stories" (including the voices here) once the season begins.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:01 pm

happygolucky wrote:And it's not just us (to mis-/direct), but the media too, who will search online and report the "stories" (including the voices here) once the season begins.

I agree, HGL. I've seen our sleuthing in the past be used as a way to create doubt for the final outcome. I can't quote the article, but if my memory serves correctly, some of #teamBecca 's sleuthing finds found their way into the media during the farmer's season.

Though the number of people who follow these boards/spoilers may be small compared to the entire Bach audience, imo, it takes very little effort on TPTB's part to throw us off the scent at times...so why wouldn't they?

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:04 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I think they are interested in throwing RS off. They have sued him in the past lest not forget. And what is 'discovered or sleuthed'here plants seeds on a Web that can take off like wildfire. I bet they have people whose job is to monitor and throw off. I think this is a foiler season for sure.

Way before anyone else posted it , during Kaito season,, I posted on here that I wished that Ben could meet Becca.

Last edited by avoice on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Strange enlargement of text. Don't know what happened.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:15 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:Super weird , her first Tweet in 20 days, is that and it's right after a rose ceremony...

Seems weird she would be allowed to tweet after being eliminated, but then again she tweeted a very obvious tweet right before filming started too.

Amber most likely got eliminated, but she hasn't tweeted, neither has Breanne....

I'll go with , I think she was eliminated

Yup, seems like this season's "all out of bubble gum #bubblebummer" to me.

(imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:Super weird , her first Tweet in 20 days, is that and it's right after a rose ceremony...

Seems weird she would be allowed to tweet after being eliminated, but then again she tweeted a very obvious tweet right before filming started too.

Amber most likely got eliminated, but she hasn't tweeted, neither has Breanne....

I'll go with , I think she was eliminated

Yup, seems like this season's "all out of bubble gum #bubblebummer" to me.

(imo)

LOL. This reminds me when I argued that Nick was just throwing us off when he was tweeting things that didn't sound happy or like someone who was chosen. Sometimes it really is just that simple. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Becca tweeted Taylor Swift's "You're In Love" lyrics? She did the same as Chris' season was airing. Oh, girlfriend!! teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698 *keep 'em guessing*
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:***snipped***
LOL. This reminds me when I argued that Nick was just throwing us off when he was tweeting things that didn't sound happy or like someone who was chosen. Sometimes it really is just that simple. laugh out loud

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698 I know! Sometimes I think TPTB ought to pay us a stipend for keeping the doubt alive! teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 2498057887

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart