SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:05 pm

umngirl wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I don't know what to make of all of this but I hope she is gone.

So much WORD. It's already turning into the Becca season and she certainly isn't worthy of that much attention IMO. We need more girls so we can move on from her nonsense.

All I'm really hoping for this season is that she isn't F1.
Right! Is this Ben's journey to find the perfect girl for him or Becca's journey to win her dream guy? I need her gone so I know much of the season won't be focused on her. It's not looking good. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:07 pm

Julz91 wrote:I highly doubt anyone is in love with anyone at this point. If they said they were, it would almost be laughable IMO. They haven't even been there 3 weeks yet. It's hard to fall in love with someone in 3 weeks of solidly dating one person, let alone this way.

SO true. I didn't really think of that. I'm sure it's easy to fall "in love" when everything is moonlight dinners, fireworks (literally), helicopter rides and roses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:07 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
umngirl wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I don't know what to make of all of this but I hope she is gone.

So much WORD. It's already turning into the Becca season and she certainly isn't worthy of that much attention IMO. We need more girls so we can move on from her nonsense.

Right! Is this Ben's journey to find the perfect girl for him or Becca's journey to win her dream guy? I need her gone so I know much of the season won't be focused on her. It's not looking good. no no

I'm not looking forward to everyone on "Team Becca" come January. I'm sure we'll have Kaitlyn and others shoving it down our throats.

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:12 pm

After this season I really hope they cool it with the returnees for a while. For them to possibly do the same thing as last season is just mehhhhh to me. Surely there's a few ladies there who blew Ben away? hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:14 pm

This is EXACTLY why Ben didn't want her there imo, it's seriously all about her. I'm sure the other girls are sick of it too. All the other girls deserve to find love too.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:After this season I really hope they cool it with the returnees for a while. For them to possibly do the same thing as last season is just mehhhhh to me. Surely there's a few ladies there who blew Ben away? hmmm
Unless they sabotaged casting. Which I don't put past them.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 pm

It happens every season. Most, not all, root for their favorite, even if they don't end up being F1. I'm still #teamBecca! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:16 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
bluwavz wrote:After this season I really hope they cool it with the returnees for a while. For them to possibly do the same thing as last season is just mehhhhh to me. Surely there's a few ladies there who blew Ben away? hmmm
Unless they sabotaged casting. Which I don't put past them.

No way, the girls were all cast before Becca even came into the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I think a need one of those team shirts except mine will say #TeamAnyoneButBecca

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 87b72b10 teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 86669110 teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Julz91 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I'm not looking forward to everyone on "Team Becca" come January. I'm sure we'll have Kaitlyn and others shoving it down our throats.
I feel bad for Ben when/if he eliminates her. He already kindly rejected her in private. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:23 pm

How do we know for sure that he rejected her before the season even started ? Is there hard proof ? Or speculations ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:32 pm

exactly Blu... a repeat season with a "returnee"... just 'cos the previous one brought so much "commentators" to voice their "right" .. is just a lazy work being done with a minimum effort ... and it's not funny, interesting, pleasant or impressive. Pass.

i'm sure this season will be "holier" than the last one (with ... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas)... and still it doesn't excite me.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart