SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #10 Empty Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 28 Sep - 0:10

Discuss Becca here for General Discussion. NO SPOILERS in this thread. Please use the Becca Tilly contestant thread for Bachelor 20 for sleuthing.

A reminder to our members, especially our new members, forum rules state no spoilers in any thread other than those titled Sleuthing and Spoilers.

Becca Sleuthing thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #10 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #10

Post by nikikass Mon 28 Sep - 1:54

Hey GA: You might want to put NO SPOILERS in the title. It is hard to see the difference if you arent paying close attention,, Which is me half the time giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #10 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 28 Sep - 2:00

It's easier to remember if it doesn't say sleuthing and spoilers in the topic, then it's no spoilers rather than changing all the topics across the forum.

It's the same rule as always, we discuss the current season in the current season topics only.

If there is a request for a NO Spoilers section for Season 20 like we have had in the past, I will create it. There are those that don't want to be spoiled and won't read Season 20 but they are in other contestant threads or other forums. We don't want to discuss Season 20 in those threads.

Hope that makes sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon 28 Sep - 3:17

I just noticed this is Becca 19 and not 20... LOL now im confused. I thought you closed 19 and made 20. I think I'm losing it.

NO worries I will figure it out.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 28 Sep - 3:27

This is Becca's thread when she was on Season 19, it's a General discussion thread and it's now number 10.

Her other General Discussion thread that was closed will be archived in CS's season. She has a season 20 thread.

Main forum page. Bachelor - Bachelorette - Former Contestants - Updates - General Discussion is where Becca's General Discussion thread is located.

Season 20 thread is in Ben's Category.

If anyone wants to discuss Becca without knowing what's happening on the show, they can do so here just like all the other former contestant threads, she has one too.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #10

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum