SELECT CONTENT

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Rs_634x1024-151207100226-634-breanne-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538581
Breanne

Bachelorette

Hometown: Seattle, WA

Height:5’7”

Tattoos:None

Favorite Music: Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, Beyonce – they are incredible women who love themselves and are confident to share their gifts with the world!

All-Time Favorite Movies:That Thing You Do!, Anchorman, Notting Hill

Cold or Hot Weather:? Hot for sure! I love sunshine (makes you happy!) plus you can show off the body you have worked for all winter.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? New York for my 30th birthday. I went all by myself, went to Fashion Week, and went to some amazing events. I made the best connections of my life there and still keep in contact.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? Why Men Love Bitches. I know the title is hilarious, but it’s all about valuing yourself and letting the man pursue you.

If you could be any fruit or vegetable, which one would you be? Carrot! Sweet and sassy – and bright, because I am outgoing

If you wanted to approach a man you had never met before, how would you go about it? “Smize” – smile with my eyes. Get him to approach me and have open body language.

What do you hope to get out of participating in “The Bachelor”? I want to find the love my life and be role models together for what true love is. I want to show America that anything is possible and God will give you the desires of your heart. #powercouple – Yes, I hashtagged that. ;)

bluwavz wrote:1. Breanne Rice: 30, Seattle, WA. She is a Holistic Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. I really have no idea what that means. If you read the “About” portion on her website, Breanna's Holistic Health, you’ll see she suffers from vitiligo, a skin disease I’d never heard of until I read it. So I guess we already know what Breanne’s storyline will be this season. She’s also a contributing writer to SouthSoundMagazine.

Twitter – @bholistichealth (de-activated as of 9/22)
LinkedIn – Breanne Rice
Instagram – lovesbreanne (de-activated as of 9/22)
Instagram – breanneholistichealth (de-activated as of 9/22)

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Breanne1

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Breanne2

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Breanne3

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Breanne4

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Breanne5

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Breanne6

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Visually she reminds me of Amanda "Meeps" from Matt Grant's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by beader Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:27 pm

In the video, she seems really sweet.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Is she the one who was divorced twice? When she talks about her girls, does she mean daughters?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:23 pm

http://www.breannesholistichealth.com/ is active.

ETA: Looks like her last tweet was two weeks ago

Breanne Rice
Fight inflammation with healthy fats! Read my article on @mindbodygreen here: http://t.co/NVhPz58BED
2 weeks ago

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is she the one who was divorced twice? When she talks about her girls, does she mean daughters?

Quoting myself.....

This is per RS's blog:

One thing I wanted to add about contestant Breanne Rice. She been divorced. Twice. First husbands last name was Lovett as we see on this old LinkedIn page she went by Breanne Lovett. Her second marriage was in 2013 and they were married a little over a year. Divorce recently finalized. Last name was Gill. Sooooooooo any of you thinking that maybe Breanne had a shot to win? We’ve never had a divorcee be the final one chosen as far as I can remember. Twice divorced at 30? Probably not happening either. Just sayin’.

SOURCE: RS

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is she the one who was divorced twice? When she talks about her girls, does she mean daughters?

Good catch. She does talk about what she gives her girls in the morning. Sounds like she might have daughters. question

I do like Breanne a lot. She has a sweet and calming demeanor when she speaks.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:36 pm

I hope she got the boot the first night. If not the first, hopefully soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:38 pm

I have a feeling she was chosen as fodder anyway. Sounds like a plan, to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:32 pm

She seems ike a mom to me. I wonder if Ben likes kids

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:46 pm

mizzoufan wrote: She seems ike a mom to me.  I wonder if Ben likes kids
Did you watch last season? Or follow Ben on SM? The man loves kids!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:15 am

He loves kids and wants to be married , but I think he would really love to be married to someone who he can have his own kids with who has never been married. He's too young, and deserves his firsts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Breanne Rice - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+8
megaa
hdman
mizzoufan
Beagle
nutty1