SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:35 am

So I wish good luck to her and hope the powers at TPTB liked her enough not to give her a terrible edit

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:36 am

^^^ on second thought even if they liked her they still have a tv show to make. So there might not be enough luck in the world laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:40 am

First rule to remember: TPTB are not your (not literally the reader's, but the cast's) friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:41 am

I had suspected it too, because to me it seems that a girl who got the FIR, 2 GDR, and got paired up with Ben in a GD was a strong contender at some point. For her to be eliminated so early suggests that she probably did get into it with Ben and/or the girls. And, like loveactually, I did notice that she seems to be very concerned with her image, which suggests that she probably has reason to be. Also, all of the girls except 3 got very positive adjectives to describe them, so I doubt it's a case of jealousy or bitterness. Obviously, RS is not the final word (as can be seen with Britt last season), but his information is usually considered. For example, many seem to have accepted that Joelle is f2, not caila, based on on his spoilers. We're all just speculating at this point and there's no harm in that! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:44 am

I don't know who Many is, but I know I do not accept without some sc or date proof who the F2/F3 or F1 is.
I will wait to sleuth it more.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Yep, I think I'll wait a bit before agreeing with RS's declarations - especially opinions vs. facts. 

Olivia describes herself as an introvert who enjoys reading and writing poetry. With her looks, education and background, I'm not surprised she received a lot of attention / interest from Ben. Seems to me should stood out from the pack in some way to receive the FIR and 2 GD roses. Maybe she went out of her comfort zone participating on the dates and Ben appreciated her doing so? She also isn't the first contestant to be uncomfortable with the lead making out with a lot of the others early in the game. Introverts are often uncomfortable with PDA and can seem socially awkward. Becca comes to mind...

I also don't assume she got into it with the girls and failed to get a HTD as a result. It's just as likely she wanted to go home because Ben wasn't what she wanted. It's also likely she wanted to get back to utilizing her education and continuing on with her career - something many contestants do not have. Protecting her image against all the nonsense created by TPTB is a good idea and hopefully its not too little too late.

:soapbox

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:49 pm

Well it's more likely that she DID get sent home if she was on the 2-on-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:47 pm

**insert dorky Leaning Tower of Pisa caption here** by @oliviacaridi

"The best view comes from the hardest climb." In this case, huffing and puffing up 500 stairs to the top of the Duomo! #travel #firenze #outtashape by @oliviacaridi

When at the Colosseum, do as the Romans do and pull out your selfie stick. Right? by @oliviacaridi

Welp, lost my old account. So...hi friends! Happy to be back! New 'Gram and a new 'do. Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f487 by @oliviacaridi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Cute. Thanks!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:57 pm

She's a really pretty girl! I can totally see why she got the FIR - seems like Ben has a thing for tall, pretty blondes. I noticed that Amanda liked her pics, so whatever beef they had was overblown by RS or they've gotten over it. I was suprised to see her describe herself as an introvert - with her job, I thought she would be the opposite. I'm excited to see her in action; she should be interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:37 pm

I like Olivia! I hope her edit isn't too bad. But if they have nothing else to work with... I feel for her. She probably has no idea what's coming her way.. Or maybe she does. Either way, all seems to be well at this point in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:53 pm

I don't like or dislike anyone at this point but I wouldn't be surprised if RS is embellishing how uncomfortable she allegedly made everyone.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela