SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:27 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I do wonder about the alleged "teen mom" comment. She could have been joking but it's a Lil inappropriate.
Well, as of now, Amanda still likes her. Lol

That's why I think RS is embellishing things. Rolling Eyes she probably just has an awkward sense of humor.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:32 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I do wonder about the alleged "teen mom" comment. She could have been joking but it's a Lil inappropriate.

Yeah, that's why I have a feeling she's just socially awkward and introverted, not an actual mean girl. Kind of like how Nick wasn't a mean person, but sometimes his sarcasm or movie references were misunderstood and taken the wrong way by viewers and the contestants. At least people like JJ and Britt show that a bad edit isn't the end; you can always redeem yourself, especially if you have the support of the other contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:36 pm

I have extreme difficulty seeing Olivia as being socially awkward with having gone through all she has to get where she is in her profession.
A lot of social skills are needed to work in this job and to get to the point where she is in her career. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

That's why I think RS is embellishing things. Rolling Eyes she probably just has an awkward sense of humor.
But the show won't make it seem that way..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:44 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Yeah, that's why I have a feeling she's just socially awkward and introverted, not an actual mean girl. Kind of like how Nick wasn't a mean person, but sometimes his sarcasm or movie references were misunderstood and taken the wrong way by viewers and the contestants. At least people like JJ and Britt show that a bad edit isn't the end; you can always redeem yourself, especially if you have the support of the other contestants.
Well, she was described as being "oblivious" and "socially awkward", and she describes herself as an "introvert", so I can see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:18 pm

I guess it was the FIR curse, and maybe thinking she was a front runner earlier on and then not getting a one on one. that probably got the best of her. But from her sm and all that she has accomplished it really hard to believe she is socially awkward.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f49b  SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:27 pm

This whole filming thing for the show and the twisted questions is so surreal look how Ashley S. handled it. So yeah I can see being on my guard, especially if you are tv savvy. 
Tonight on my CBS affiliate The Insider is doing a thing for TB's upcoming women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:06 pm

^^ Please report back with the scoop! :detective

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:13 pm

FIR or not, Olivia never got a single date. Sounds to me like she wasn't really one of Ben's frontrunners if she never got one at all yet got the FIR. I am sure they will make it seem like he was interested enough for her to get the FIR, but lack of a single date says otherwise, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:FIR or not, Olivia never got a single date. Sounds to me like she wasn't really one of Ben's frontrunners if she never got one at all yet got the FIR. I am sure they will make it seem like he was interested enough for her to get the FIR, but lack of a single date says otherwise, imo.

CH said that the group dates played a big role in the how Ben made decisions about the girls, perhaps after hanging out with her on the first GD he realized that she wasn't as interesting as he thought.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:29 pm

I think that's what I'm interested in seeing - whether or not she was ever a frontrunner. In the episode recap, RS said that she seemed like one of the four girls Ben was most into that first night and in the spoiler summary, she got two GDRs and got teamed up with Ben in a GD along with the FIR. I feel like, in recent years, a lot of the frontrunners get late 1-on-1 dates (Becca, Shawn, Catherine) so I wonder if they were just holding off in giving her a 1-on-1, until Ben just fell for Lauren and maybe caught on to her issues in the house. It's weird to me that she got all that validation from Ben if she was never a real contender, but it's hard to tell without seeing them in action.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:36 pm

julychild wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:FIR or not, Olivia never got a single date. Sounds to me like she wasn't really one of Ben's frontrunners if she never got one at all yet got the FIR. I am sure they will make it seem like he was interested enough for her to get the FIR, but lack of a single date says otherwise, imo.

CH said that the group dates played a big role in the how Ben made decisions about the girls, perhaps after hanging out with her on the first GD he realized that she wasn't as interesting as he thought.
Perhaps. I don't know though... she would have had to do something pretty big though on that GD, imo, for him to not even give her a SD.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela