SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:08 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I actually like her bio! If I didn't know anything about how the season went, I would think she would be a frontrunner for the lead.

Hometown: Austin, TX
Height: 5’8
Tattoos: None
Favorite Music: Alternative
All-Time Favorite Movies: Titanic, Shawshank Redemption, Anchorman
Cold or Hot Weather?: Cold weather because I’m a huge fan of hot chocolate, scarves, flannel sweaters and cuddling.
What is your most embarrassing moment? Nothing embarrasses me! I hate to say that. Maybe the time I set the record for time spent stuck in an elevator my freshman year of college.
What does being married mean to you? Marriage is spending life’s ups and downs with your best friend. It’s all about compromise, a commitment to give and take, love someone more than you love yourself. Accepting each other fully, flaws and all!
What’s your guiltiest pleasure of any kind? French fries. I could eat them for every single meal and I keep trying to give them up and I just don’t have the willpower.
What are you most afraid of? I don’t fear much except ending up alone. I’ve been on my own so much and I’m so independent. I would hate to wake up one day with everything I’ve worked so hard for but there’s no one in bed next to me.
If you could be a fictional character, who would you be, and why? Katniss Everdeen! She is one tough cookie and I admire her strength and her drive to survive, succeed and protect her family. She can go up against the boys!

I like this longhorn gal. Her bio sounds very similar to Ben last year. I do wonder if she was in their minds for possible lead, but didn't play their game well. Oh and seriously, Ben liked Kaitlyn but questions her motives? Please.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:39 pm

SM details have changed, will update master post:

Twitter: @OliviaCaridi
Instagram: @oliviacaridi
Facebook: Olivia Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Gallery's up:

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-92U

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Olivia is cute and if she's a unsocial "weirdo".. Love her even more!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Here's a way to spread kindness and Christmas cheer this holiday season! Safyre is an 8-year-old burn victim and the only survivor in her family. For Christmas, she wants cards from around the world. Let's make it happen for this courageous girl. PO Box 6126 Schenectady, NY 12306 #SafyresChristmasWish #LeadWithYourHeart #SafyreSchenectadysSuperSurvivor by @oliviacaridi

"It is a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together." Missin that #liveshot life. #tvnews #dreamjob by @oliviacaridi

God Bless the USA. And Texas. And Barton Creek. And dogs that wear tutus. #nature #goodvibes by @oliviacaridi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:54 pm

I like what she posts, though it makes me miss Austin. Can't wait to see her live. Hook 'Em Horns!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Olivia seems like a nice girl just based off her SM.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:13 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Olivia seems like a nice girl just based off her SM.
She does. I notice that she's always commenting nice things on the other girls IG's and replies "thank you" and other sweet things to people under her comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:14 pm

I feel bad that it's inevitable that she'll get a not so nice edit.. sad They had to have someone though... And she was it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:17 pm

I do wonder about the alleged "teen mom" comment. She could have been joking but it's a Lil inappropriate.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:23 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I do wonder about the alleged "teen mom" comment. She could have been joking but it's a Lil inappropriate.
Well, as of now, Amanda still likes her. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:23 pm

This show is a train wreck at the best of times and grade D tv at it's worst.
Being on the show itself is a joke, imo.
So if her edit is not so great, this too shall pass. I am sure her reputation amongst her networking colleagues will say a lot more about her than MF's edit. It's no secret that things that come out of people's mouths are often totally unrelated to what actually is said when it comes to TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela