SELECT CONTENT

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:27 pm

yea i don't like her at all but to say something like that is pretty awful.

Back to top Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Pretty scary, imo. 
I just finished a book called "Social Media Holocast". A farfetched situation, but very scary to think things like Amber's sick post exist and could be carried further.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:31 pm

^^That sounds awful. Social media has changed the way we live today. It is a shame that many people feel they can hide behind it to make threats to other people. Scary stuff.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:32 pm

I HATE fans who ruin it all on social media by death threats or wishing death or bodily harm on others. This is just a heavily edited reality show. While Amber was out of line, she's nowhere near to being the worst Bach/ette contestant. No need to harass her, just unfollow.

For a third time contestant, she still whines like a rookie. I hope she gets sent home without 1-on-date.  Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 1f601
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:38 pm

I want for her to look within and decide that some help improving herself would also boost her personality. cheeky
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:18 pm

While I find it despicable to wish death or harm upon ANYONE, with this woman, I honestly have to question the validity of her claims. Ever since Kaitlyn received all the attention due to her being "bullied", it seems to be the formula that those who are desperate for attention are now using. We saw it with Samantha and now her 'good friend' Amber the nobody, is claiming bullying and death threats. Hmm.all while insulting her other castmates, her former bachelor and any followers who don't tell her she's beautiful. This woman is as pathetic as they come. It's sickening to try to make people feel sorry for you to gain attention and sympathy, using such means. I cannot stand her.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Maybe it's me, but I can't feel sorry for the reality tv challenged. Sorry--you need a real disadvantage in life and being a TB nobody with no following does not cut it. Can we call it grade F celeb failure?  no

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:30 pm

She wouldn't be such a failure IMO if she didn't have such a p!ss poor attitude. She needs to take some responsibility for her predicament. Rolling Eyes
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:While I find it despicable to wish death or harm upon ANYONE, with this woman, I honestly have to question the validity of her claims. Ever since Kaitlyn received all the attention due to her being "bullied", it seems to be the formula that those who are desperate for attention are now using. We saw it with Samantha and now her 'good friend' Amber the nobody, is claiming bullying and death threats. Hmm.all while insulting her other castmates, her former bachelor and any followers who don't tell her she's beautiful. This woman is as pathetic as they come. It's sickening to try to make people feel sorry for you to gain attention and sympathy, using such means. I cannot stand her.

I'm sure that her claims are true, as I've seen quite a few tweets threatening to hurt her. Of course, I'm sure that most of them are 13-year old girls who aren't a real threat, but still. I'm sure it's scary...that said, I'm also sure that Amber loves the attention. She said that she would snap-chat all the mean tweets that she's gotten. That's someone who gets off on victim-playing and isn't exactly close to calling the cops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:22 am

Kasha: 100% yes! I also feel that there are people with REAL problems that trump the petty woes of these poor, mistreated fame chasers.         
Rhondam: definitely agree that Amber is in need of a personality transplant and some deeeeeep reflection on her own crappy behavior. She's catty, shallow and boring, as far as  I'm concerned.

Notthatgirl: good points. I often wondered why there's never mention of calling the police or filing any kind of reports. And what are they considering 'death threats' ? Like you said, probably some dopey kids talking trash. I'm not advocating any sort of threats or denying that it DOES occur , I just don't think ambers a very believable source. In fact, it would surprise me greatly if she were even able to READ an actual death threat . the girl is just DUMB as a box of rocks,er..in MY opinion. Trying to decipher one of her tweets is like reading a second grader's school paper. A second grader whose SECOND language is English!

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:08 am

I feel badly that she's getting threats of violence because that's going too far and taking this show way too seriously but I'm so over the victim mentality a lot of these people have. Nothing in life is for free and the criticism is the price you pay for wanting attention and fame. Stay off TV if you're so thin-skinned.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:16 am

The entire threats of violence thing is beyond crazy. 
I just finished reading the most far fetched horror novel: Social Media Holocaust and it smacks of this kind of bullying and violence gone wild. Sometimes as horrific as it seems, truth is stranger than fiction.
Just crazy.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+31
mindless
Seabear
chloep
Sprite
AllAboutLove