SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Oh. Well bye bye Jen. Lol

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Well that was fast.... Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:32 pm

breannalauren wrote:Well that was fast.... Lol

Haha, yeah - super anti-climatic. We found a girl...the girl's gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 pm

They Prob both got eliminated Amber and Jen.
I don't think Lauren is the clown girl to short and hair too dark, maybe she is the chicken or whatever?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:35 pm

* sorry I meant they both prob got eliminated at the same time, laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Do we think the twins are still there? Their profiles are on private, but they haven't added any new friends/pics.. I'm pretty positive Olivia is still there and obviously Lauren and Becca. But what about the twins?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:44 pm

How many girls usually get eliminated episodes 4 and 5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:45 pm

I remember at one time, ALL contestants weren't even allowed to reactivate until after filming was done. And everyone HAD to reactivate. I wonder why some did and some didn't.

IMO I will go with I doubt they are still there....MAYBE one is left

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:48 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I remember at one time, ALL contestants weren't even allowed to reactivate until after filming was done. And everyone HAD to reactivate. I wonder why some did and some didn't.

IMO I will go with I doubt they are still there....MAYBE one is left

I agree. That's too gross if both are still there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Any others who just followed Jen?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Those twins probably won't be eliminated until the 2-on-1 episode. What a joke.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Those twins probably won't be eliminated until the 2-on-1 episode. What a joke.
What episode are those usually?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123