SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:59 pm

eversotrue wrote:How many girls usually get eliminated episodes 4 and 5?

2 or 3 girls each episode seems to be the norm.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 87b72b10 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 86669110 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:03 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Those twins probably won't be eliminated until the 2-on-1 episode. What a joke.
What episode are those usually?
Last season it was episode 6.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:08 pm

It's usually 5 or 6 I think...Ashey I and Kelsey had it last year and were both eliminated...not sure if it would be like that again this year. I think they'll get eliminated either in back to back episodes, or at the same time at a rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Honestly I got Andi vibes from Jen, both looks wise and personality wise. She seems like the stereotypical SM enthusiast/blogger so maybe there's not much substance there. Definitely seeing her being one of the most attractive this season though

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:14 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Honestly I got Andi vibes from Jen, both looks wise and personality wise. She seems like the stereotypical SM enthusiast/blogger so maybe there's not much substance there. Definitely seeing her being one of the most attractive this season though
I agree but from a shallow standpoint, this is disappointing. 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 3806527698

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:15 pm

I just checked. The two on ones are usually episode 5 or 6. IF, the twins went/go on that date, hopefully it was week 5..and now they're both gone. Pleaseeeee.

I actually noticed that it switched every season. Brad's season it was week 5, Ben's season week 6, Sean's season week 5, Chris' season week 6, and now hopefully Ben's season week 5.. Anyone else notice that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:21 pm

I think the girls we know of so far are really pretty. Just Lauren strikes me as a plain Jane. That's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:22 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Honestly I got Andi vibes from Jen, both looks wise and personality wise. She seems like the stereotypical SM enthusiast/blogger so maybe there's not much substance there. Definitely seeing her being one of the most attractive this season though

Yeah, I got the same vibe. Very typical staged "lifestyle" blogger-ish. She was just really pretty and I though she/Ben would make a really cute couple. Apparently, I'm VERY superficial, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:24 pm

Well, all is well, cause it looks like she's gone anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Is Ben allowed to speak with the "outside world" during filming? On Chris' ask fm, when asked if he was checking Ben's spoilers, Chris said he didn't have 2 cause he texts him everyday.. Unless, that was just joking. But anyway, Chris said Ben needs a woman that is a sweet Christian with a sassy attitude who appreciates his humor and makes him feel "lovable". Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:38 pm

^I don't think they are supposed to. I know Sean revealed in his book that he snuck contact with two of his friends back home during filming to get their advice.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 87b72b10 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 86669110 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:41 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is Ben allowed to speak with the "outside world" during filming? On Chris' ask fm, when asked if he was checking Ben's spoilers, Chris said he didn't have 2 cause he texts him everyday.. Unless, that was just joking. But anyway, Chris said Ben needs a woman that is a sweet Christian with a sassy attitude who appreciates his humor and makes him feel "lovable". Lol
I agree with this. He needs sass.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123