SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:24 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Lauren is way too plain to be the bachelorette. Maybe this girl if she is not F1.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 B27c3a3b-965e-4c93-9df1-4f8a0039e923
Out of all the girls, I want to know more about this one. She looks very pretty and seemed close with Ben when she ran up to him/next to him on stage, etc. I want more!!
Me too! Everyone is sleeping on the girl. I think she has a connection with him. She held on to him the longest when they hugged.

Believe me, I have been trying to figure out who the heck she is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:24 pm

atem wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Ben needs a Catherine, IMO.

Good luck.

Olivia is the 'sass', but I don't buy that faith is a big thing to her. Those vids of her parents were right...you need similar interests.  

Faith wasn't a big part of Catherine's life before Sean, either. Remember her audition tape where she talked about sex toys? I think you just have to be open to it. I really don't know much about any of these women or if Ben is even open to dating someone who is not as religious or of a different faith, so I don't know. I just think he needs someone a little bit more outgoing and weird, to bring out that out of him.

(IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Wait when did she run up to him onstage? Am I missing something?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:27 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Wait when did she run up to him onstage? Am I missing something?

Not on stage, but in the video outside.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:28 pm

Never mind got it! Viewing this on the mobile version so I can't see pics. But you're talking about the girl after April in the Vegas video

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:28 pm

I was not really a fan of Catherine , I'd prefer someone else for Ben

Back to top Go down

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Lauren is way too plain to be the bachelorette. Maybe this girl if she is not F1.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 B27c3a3b-965e-4c93-9df1-4f8a0039e923
Out of all the girls, I want to know more about this one. She looks very pretty and seemed close with Ben when she ran up to him/next to him on stage, etc. I want more!!
Me too! Everyone is sleeping on the girl. I think she has a connection with him. She held on to him the longest when they hugged.
Yes!! I'm most excited/curious about her at this point. She kind of looks like Holly, at least from a far in these grainy screen shots. But yeah, she hauled a** to Ben and their hug seemed like one of the more genuine ones. Plus, she had the flower on stage along with Ben, which may or may not be a significant thing.

Back to top Go down

bluwavz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Most of the B'ettes except DeAnna, Emily and Britt were average or only slightly above average looking at best so I don't see how Lauren is too plain.

Yeah, looks are VERY subjective. I personally think that Andi was gorgeous (even though I can't stand her personality, haha). I've heard people say that Jen and Trista were very good looking, even though I personally don't see it. So, I do think it's very possible that Lauren could get it, especially if she's a fan favorite and gets a good makeover. She does kind of give me a Jen Schefft vibe (looks only). I just personally don't see her getting it, but she's definitely not plain enough to be completely out of consideration. I heard that 90% of applicants on the show are denied strictly because of looks, so no one who goes on this show is ever really unattractive.

(jmo)

Totally agree on Jen and Trista. They were always meh to me. Andi is down there with them for me as well. Too harsh and a bit mannish looking.

If 90% really are denied based on looks, then I wonder how in the hell Jaclyn made it through? affraid

I think Lauren is just cute. Not gorgeous or beautiful but attractive enough where I could see her still being picked. She's Jillian or Ashley level attractiveness to me.

Awww...poor Jacklyn. She's definitely become the go-to person for "ugly" here. I think it might just be that they are trying to fill certain slots for looks; obviously if they wanted 25 Britts, they could have them, but I'm guessing they try to get a variety of looks and so maybe they are trying to fill out quotas for brunettes, cute girl next-door, super-model gorgeous, WOC, etc. . I forget where I heard that fact, maybe Sharleen?

And, yeah, I'm starting to change my mind on Lauren. She definitely has the potential to be a fan-favorite, considering she's a teacher and seems very family-oriented.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:34 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Yeah, looks are VERY subjective. I personally think that Andi was gorgeous (even though I can't stand her personality, haha). I've heard people say that Jen and Trista were very good looking, even though I personally don't see it. So, I do think it's very possible that Lauren could get it, especially if she's a fan favorite and gets a good makeover. She does kind of give me a Jen Schefft vibe (looks only). I just personally don't see her getting it, but she's definitely not plain enough to be completely out of consideration. I heard that 90% of applicants on the show are denied strictly because of looks, so no one who goes on this show is ever really unattractive.

(jmo)

Totally agree on Jen and Trista. They were always meh to me. Andi is down there with them for me as well. Too harsh and a bit mannish looking.

If 90% really are denied based on looks, then I wonder how in the hell Jaclyn made it through? affraid

I think Lauren is just cute. Not gorgeous or beautiful but attractive enough where I could see her still being picked. She's Jillian or Ashley level attractiveness to me.

Awww...poor Jacklyn. She's definitely become the go-to person for "ugly" here. I think it might just be that they are trying to fill certain slots for looks; obviously if they wanted 25 Britts, they could have them, but I'm guessing they try to get a variety of looks and so maybe they are trying to fill out quotas for brunettes, cute girl next-door, super-model gorgeous, WOC, etc. . I forget where I heard that fact, maybe Sharleen?

And, yeah, I'm starting to change my mind on Lauren. She definitely has the potential to be a fan-favorite, considering she's a teacher and seems very family-oriented.

Haha, I know. I'd feel bad for her if she actually had a nice personality.

I think Lauren's chances will depend on her personality and of course how far she makes it. If she has the cutesy, bubbly, energetic personality like Jillian or Ashley have, then I could see her getting. If she's just meh, then forget it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:37 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Those twins probably won't be eliminated until the 2-on-1 episode. What a joke.
What episode are those usually?
Episodes 4 - 6

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:39 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Yes!! I'm most excited/curious about her at this point. She kind of looks like Holly, at least from a far in these grainy screen shots. But yeah, she hauled a** to Ben and their hug seemed like one of the more genuine ones. Plus, she had the flower on stage along with Ben, which may or may not be a significant thing.
I was thinking the same thing. I hope we find out soon. They look so cute.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
I was thinking the same thing. I hope we find out soon. They look so cute.
Me too! IA. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123