SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:05 pm

atem wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
atem wrote:Who out of the ladies we know of/seen do you think is in the running for Bachelorette?  I think Olivia, Becca and perhaps Lauren (the teacher).  Although, I could see Lauren in the F2.

For me, it's just Olivia so far. Becca just isn't the girl that's going to make out with a dozen guys or say "I'm falling in love with you" to at least 2-3 guys. Lauren seems a little too plain to be the Bachelorette, but it's hard to tell right now. I can definitely see her going far, but I don't know if she has the "wow" factor for the lead.

(jmo)

Yeah, but they had the guys saying they were falling in love with Desiree right off the bat and that wasn't really the case.  Guys will say anything to stay on.

That's true...but Becca didn't do that. She didn't kiss Chris when he wanted to, even though every other girl would have to secure her spot, and she never said ILY to him. She was above faking it...at least, she was last year. I think she'd do it in a heartbeat if she was asked (she did sign the contract last year), but I just don't think they'd ask unless she gets a VERY sympathetic edit.

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Most of the B'ettes except DeAnna, Emily and Britt were average or only slightly above average looking at best so I don't see how Lauren is too plain.

Yeah, looks are VERY subjective. I personally think that Andi was gorgeous (even though I can't stand her personality, haha). I've heard people say that Jen and Trista were very good looking, even though I personally don't see it. So, I do think it's very possible that Lauren could get it, especially if she's a fan favorite and gets a good makeover. She does kind of give me a Jen Schefft vibe (looks only). I just personally don't see her getting it, but she's definitely not plain enough to be completely out of consideration. I heard that 90% of applicants on the show are denied strictly because of looks, so no one who goes on this show is ever really unattractive.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:13 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Is Ben allowed to speak with the "outside world" during filming? On Chris' ask fm, when asked if he was checking Ben's spoilers, Chris said he didn't have 2 cause he texts him everyday.. Unless, that was just joking. But anyway, Chris said Ben needs a woman that is a sweet Christian with a sassy attitude who appreciates his humor and makes him feel "lovable". Lol

Take away the sassy attitude, and that's Becca. Smiley
That's a lot of people..

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Exactly!! Ben needs sass. He seems melow and he needs a nice girl who can be a little more outgoing than him. Maybe why he liked Kaitlyn... Maybe she was a little too wild though!! Lol!! Becca seems nice but seems just as mellow as him!! Lauren hopefully has a little sass but from her pics, she might be a little on the mellow side too!! We shall see!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Ben needs a Catherine, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Ben needs a Catherine, IMO.

Good luck.

Olivia is the 'sass', but I don't buy that faith is a big thing to her. Those vids of her parents were right...you need similar interests.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Lauren is way too plain to be the bachelorette. Maybe this girl if she is not F1.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 B27c3a3b-965e-4c93-9df1-4f8a0039e923
Out of all the girls, I want to know more about this one. She looks very pretty and seemed close with Ben when she ran up to him/next to him on stage, etc. I want more!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Most of the B'ettes except DeAnna, Emily and Britt were average or only slightly above average looking at best so I don't see how Lauren is too plain.

Yeah, looks are VERY subjective. I personally think that Andi was gorgeous (even though I can't stand her personality, haha). I've heard people say that Jen and Trista were very good looking, even though I personally don't see it. So, I do think it's very possible that Lauren could get it, especially if she's a fan favorite and gets a good makeover. She does kind of give me a Jen Schefft vibe (looks only). I just personally don't see her getting it, but she's definitely not plain enough to be completely out of consideration. I heard that 90% of applicants on the show are denied strictly because of looks, so no one who goes on this show is ever really unattractive.

(jmo)

Totally agree on Jen and Trista. They were always meh to me. Andi is down there with them for me as well. Too harsh and a bit mannish looking.

If 90% really are denied based on looks, then I wonder how in the hell Jaclyn made it through? affraid

I think Lauren is just cute. Not gorgeous or beautiful but attractive enough where I could see her still being picked. She's Jillian or Ashley level attractiveness to me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:22 pm

^^^^ Me too!  (In response to BlackHalo

As for what the show is looking for...a person to do what they are told.  So, any of them that are willing to make of fool of themselves usually gets it.

Last edited by atem on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:22 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Lauren is way too plain to be the bachelorette. Maybe this girl if she is not F1.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 B27c3a3b-965e-4c93-9df1-4f8a0039e923
Out of all the girls, I want to know more about this one. She looks very pretty and seemed close with Ben when she ran up to him/next to him on stage, etc. I want more!!
Me too! Everyone is sleeping on the girl. I think she has a connection with him. She held on to him the longest when they hugged.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Ben definitely needs a sassy girl. But not a b*tchy girl. There's a big difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:23 pm

atem wrote:Who out of the ladies we know of/seen do you think is in the running for Bachelorette?  I think Olivia, Becca and perhaps Lauren (the teacher).  Although, I could see Lauren in the F2.

Well we only know those 3 that are still there...but I'll say a DEFINITE no to Becca. IMO no way they would make her the Bachelorette, everyone will be so sick of her. Yes for Olivia and Lauren!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123