SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Also thanks Mr. Write for the info!!!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:Umm, whoever is taking this process seriously, and taking getting into a marriage realistically seriously, isn't just going to base their relationship off connection and chemistry. I'm sorry, but they're just not. They HAVE to think about their significant other as an individual and what they do in their day to day life. It's common sense IMO. It would be ridiculous not to think that way..
I think this show itself is a ridiculous way to go about finding a wife.
Common sense to me tells me that this show is NOT the way to do it.

I hardly think it matters what the lead bases his choices on when he chooses to limit himself to TPTB's 25+ girls to be his future wife.
Nice guy or not, it goes against common sense to approach marriage this way and do it on a polygamous type show.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:54 pm

megaa wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:This for this list. It's great

I think Joelle Fletcher could be the girl that is sitting with her hand on her mouth in the airport, possible?9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 09a54f02b09c21f5c2feea7ee0ba38be

^I think so!

Here's the enlarged airport pic again for reference.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Captur20

I'm not sure. It does look like her but the part appears to be on the wrong side and all the pics of her have it on the same side.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Umm, whoever is taking this process seriously, and taking getting into a marriage realistically seriously, isn't just going to base their relationship off connection and chemistry. I'm sorry, but they're just not. They HAVE to think about their significant other as an individual and what they do in their day to day life. It's common sense IMO. It would be ridiculous not to think that way..
I think this show itself is a ridiculous way to go about finding a wife.
Common sense to me tells me that this show is NOT the way to do it.

I hardly think it matters what the lead bases his choices on when he chooses to limit himself to TPTB's 25+ girls to be his future wife.
Nice guy or not, it goes against common sense to approach marriage this way and do it on a polygamous type show.

JMO
Just because people go on this show doesn't mean they're all dumb though. If they really are expecting a relationship out of this and use their free brains, they would consider all options when finding their person or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Are we sure mystery girl isn't Lauren H though..?

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:02 pm

eversotrue wrote:
quietpal wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Lexi Lewis? The red head from Juan Pablo's season..? Or just someone with the same name..?
I don't remember her. Was she there long?
The one that walked up to get a rose on meet and greet when Juan Pablo called Kat. She left the first night.
I forgot about that. Her name is Kylie, so it's a totally different girl.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Mr Write wrote:I'm fairly certain Calia is on the show.  Below is my current list. The one's with asterisks are those that I'm very confident about.  The others are more speculative, and in some cases have been mentioned/sleuthed already here.

Brianne Rice *
Olivia Caridi *
Becca Tilly *
Amber James *
Emily Ferguson *
Haley Ferguson *
Lauren Himle *
Lauren Barr *
Lauren Bushnell *
Joelle Fletcher * – real estate development, Dallas
Leah Block * – Special events planner, Denver
Jennifer Saviano *
Amanda Stanton *
Jami Rose *
Rebecca Whitlow *
Shushanna Mkrtchyan *
Caila Quinn * - recent graduate from BC, she is Filipino
Rachel Tchen *
Andrea Phillips
Megan Clark
Jordan Kay
Cait Barker
Hillary Szawala
Savannah London
Lexi Lewis

clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:05 pm

quietpal wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
quietpal wrote:
I don't remember her. Was she there long?
The one that walked up to get a rose on meet and greet when Juan Pablo called Kat. She left the first night.
I forgot about that. Her name is Kylie, so it's a totally different girl.
Oh whoops !

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:06 pm

eversotrue wrote:Are we sure mystery girl isn't Lauren H though..?
That video is so blurry but it could be her. I don't think it is either twin or Lauren B.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:07 pm

What episode does every girl that's left, has had at least one 1-on-1? Also, how many "main" girls do they usually focus on a season? All the girls in episode 6 or 7?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:09 pm

This Leah Block is cute and lives in Denver. Maybe she's still there.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/leah-block/44/558/3a2

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:12 pm

I seriously think Juliet meant to say there was a preference for Blondes. Literally almost all the girls we've seen, even the speculated ones, are blonde. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123