SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:14 pm

Joelle looks more like airport girl then Shushanna IMO. I'd also rather it be Joelle. So there's that..

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Joelle's really pretty, but out of all the girls we've seen, she gives me the most "catty" and "dramatic" vibe. She looks like someone who "knows she's gorgeous", like the tabloids said about the girls. Not based on anything real, just an instinct.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Joelle's really pretty, but out of all the girls we've seen, she gives me the most "catty" and "dramatic" vibe. She looks like someone who "knows she's gorgeous", like the tabloids said about the girls. Not based on anything real, just an instinct.

(Jmo)
Somehow I feel like she could be a frontrunner. That is if she is the one that got the fireworks date in Vegas.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Joelle's really pretty, but out of all the girls we've seen, she gives me the most "catty" and "dramatic" vibe. She looks like someone who "knows she's gorgeous", like the tabloids said about the girls. Not based on anything real, just an instinct.

(Jmo)
Somehow I feel like she could be a frontrunner. That is if she is the one that got the fireworks date in Vegas.
Same. I'm thinking she IS the one that got the firework date.. Cause if the mystery blonde is the one in the chicken suit.. theres no other option. Unless the mystery girl is Lauren H. Then Joelle could be in the chicken suit. But right now, I'm leaning towards the first option..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:32 pm

kraft33 wrote:I think she is girl number 6 in the terry fator show pic. I found a pic in her IG that could be the same boots from the TF show.
9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Image20

She reminds me a little of Bach AU Heather and JuanPa's season Sharleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:32 pm

(Jmo)
Possibly. She has a very sharp look. And people who have sharp looks unfortunately give off bitch* vibes. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:34 pm

eversotrue wrote:
atem wrote:She doesn't seem very religious.  Is that going to be an issue?
Why do you say that?

Even if true, Kaitlyn isnt and that didnt stop Ben... Also, Sean & Cat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I found a super old YT video of Caila (pronounced Kayla). Her hair is mostly in her face but she's cute.

Ugh. I despise common names spelled differently just to be unique. I would never think Calia is pronounced like Kayla.

... Caila for info is an old Irish name for girls. If anything, from my point of view... Kayla is the @fake@ name as not as old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:44 pm

I've been digging a little into Joelle Fletcher. I noticed in one of the photos that blu posted that Ben Patton was also in it. For those who don't know, Ben was on Ready For Love. He was one of the three bachelors looking for love, so she has a connection to reality tv.

Ben is her stepbrother. Here is a wedding link to her (different) brother's upcoming wedding. If you look at the bridal party, you see the relationships spelled out. The Knot =>scroll to the wedding party

I don't know if this is a good sign for Joelle or not, that is to have a connection to reality tv. I'll let you be the judge. Here is here photo from the site. I blacked out the bride and groom to be.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 D7ccd6b2-71dd-474c-97aa-69c1bf00face

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Good find! She's quite pretty...but, yeah, I feel like she'll be the girl that's here for fame. Where is she from? I remember there was that early tabloid report that there was a mean girl from Indiana that Ben connected with. Wonder if that was true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:48 pm

I was just snooping around and re found that one of the girls in the top 50 had something with a current Dallas football player. Possibly Joelle? She lives in Texas. I'm sure if it was Olivia, someone would of already found it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:50 pm

I don't neccesaily see how Joelle's reality tv situation is any different from the twins, Becca, and Amber. Her brother did have the experience of the bachelor, similarly but i don't think it means anything necessarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123