SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:I've been digging a little into Joelle Fletcher. I noticed in one of the photos that blu posted that Ben Patton was also in it. For those who don't know, Ben was on Ready For Love. He was one of the three bachelors looking for love, so she has a connection to reality tv.

Ben is her stepbrother. Here is a wedding link to her (different) brother's upcoming wedding. If you look at the bridal party, you see the relationships spelled out. The Knot =>scroll to the wedding party

I don't know if this is a good sign for Joelle or not, that is to have a connection to reality tv. I'll let you be the judge. Here is here photo from the site. I blacked out the bride and groom to be.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 D7ccd6b2-71dd-474c-97aa-69c1bf00face
Did you possibly see anything about her dating someone on the Cowboys??

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:53 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Good find! She's quite pretty...but, yeah, I feel like she'll be the girl that's here for fame. Where is she from? I remember there was that early tabloid report that there was a mean girl from Indiana that Ben connected with. Wonder if that was true?
Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:56 pm

litta, I noticed Ben Patton in that photo with her as well. I found this forum when I was looking for RFL spoilers!!! Anyways, I don't get a good vibe from her connections to reality tv. We shall see though, she definitely looks more like airport girl than shushana.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:57 pm

I am trying to guess who is the in the lineup for the next Bachelorette, more than which fake couple is comes from this series.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Her hair looks better darker. Just an observation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:04 pm

kraft33 wrote:litta, I noticed Ben Patton in that photo with her as well. I found this forum when I was looking for RFL spoilers!!! Anyways, I don't get a good vibe from her connections to reality tv. We shall see though, she definitely looks more like airport girl than shushana.

Hey, kraft! hi

I remember you very well from our RFL days -- you were a big help with Sara L's IG. 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 3806527698   I've also noticed your sleuthing game in these threads...nice job.

TBH, I have the same caution regarding Joelle, but I'll give her a chance until we get any evidence to the contrary. I'm leaning towards her being airport girl as well.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:06 pm

IF it was HER (Joelle) that that had something with a current Dallas football player, then that would be some info, possibly. I saw this on that bachelor site that got info about Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:14 pm

Guys, maybe it's just me, but we are throwing shade at people that have no indication of being shade worthy. JMO but it's simply wrong. You want to speculate in your minds, fine. If you find something substantial and you want to post it, good. Otherwise, lets not disparage someone publicly that may not deserve it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Guys, maybe it's just me, but we are throwing shade at people that have no indication of being shade worthy. JMO but it's simply wrong. You want to speculate in your minds, fine. If you find something substantial and you want to post it, good. Otherwise, lets not disparage someone publicly that may not deserve it.
:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Guys, maybe it's just me, but we are throwing shade at people that have no indication of being shade worthy. JMO but it's simply wrong. You want to speculate in your minds, fine. If you find something substantial and you want to post it, good. Otherwise, lets not disparage someone publicly that may not deserve it.

blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:56 pm

All I immediately noticed in that photo of Joelle with the bride and groom to be is they look like they are at their graduation for medschool!! Good on them! She seems to have a great family and all these people seem to have some sort of connection to TV or the like and if they didn't before now they do. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:48 pm

I agree

I like the look of Joelle. I'm so interested to see Ben with these different women.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123