SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:30 pm

KatCAli90 wrote: I know this is only a handful of the girls, but I am a bit worried about it....if he gets rid of a lot of the fame whore/wannabe types quickly he might have a chance

This is The Bachelor. MF = :uptonogood Every single person who is on this show wants their mug on TV and then they go on to "plug" products on instagram! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:36 am

With this in mind, found more info on Megan and she isn't on SM yet.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Here's a few  I've been keeping an eye on.  Not sure they'll amount to anything, but posting them here incase anyone else wants to help keep an eye on them or look into them a bit more.  Was hoping after the official announcement might get more confirmation, but nothing too definitive yet.  

Her tweet yesterday about best news ever caught my eye and made me wonder if she thinks she'll be one of his girls.  Then again, maybe she's just excited to watch a season of him.  
Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Jul 13
Does this mean I can officially ask @benhiggi to marry me?? #Bachelorette ( rose , smile with heart eyes)
8:13 PM - 13 Jul 2015

Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Jul 27
Casting wants a photo...does this work? @BachelorABC @caitclarkk #iswearimnotcrazy #TheBachelor
iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 CK9zFVWUEAAIK_F
6:49 PM - 27 Jul 2015

Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Aug 25 Manhattan, NY
Megan Clark retweeted The Bachelor
Best news ever!!! @benhiggi  rose
iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 CNOBPELUYAAYws_
6:13 AM - 25 Aug 2015

Source:  Megan's Twitter
snipped

She has not tweeted since Aug 31st. I noticed around July she :

Megan Clark followed Eric Decker, Chris Harrison, The Bachelor and 2 others
One of the 2 others was Ben

Megan Clark - New York
Twitter: https://twitter.com/meganeclark
IG: https://instagram.com/megan_eclark/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/megan-clark/62/b74/2b9

Megan is from the New York area. Her middle name is Elizabeth. She has her parents and one sister that I have been able to find. She is an assistant communications planner at Carat in the greater New York area and went to the Syracuse University for Advertising and public relations law and Marketing Research and Management.

iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Megan_10
iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Megan110
iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Megan210
iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Megan310

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 am

I'm confused. I'm looking at her twitter and she tweeted something 2 days ago.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:49 am

I thought I read somewhere, maybe it was here in a post from Chloe, that it was a great group of girls cast this season. More christians for Ben, well educated and maybe fewer crazies. Not many girls names have been released yet, but I have a feeling there will be some major standouts that we don't know about yet.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a LOT of blondes so far? Does Ben prefer blondes?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I thought I read somewhere, maybe it was here in a post from Chloe, that it was a great group of girls cast this season. More christians for Ben, well educated and maybe fewer crazies. Not many girls names have been released yet, but I have a feeling there will be some major standouts that we don't know about yet.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a LOT of blondes so far? Does Ben prefer blondes?

I wad told that about the final 50 when they went into the final casting sessions. There are quite a few girls that made the final cast that we're going to really like.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:12 pm

What's funny about the seemingly bevy of blondes that are on this season so far..Juliet Littman said on her podcast that there seemed to be a preference for brunettes among casting. So really this just reminds us that we know of a handful of girls so far..there are about 20 more that we don't know of

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:13 pm

Also I don't think that Megan girl made it. Following Ben on Twitter isn't a telling sign IMO..147k ppl do it

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:43 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Also I don't think that Megan girl made it. Following Ben on Twitter isn't a telling sign IMO..147k ppl do it

I don't want to sound mean, but marginally cute 20 something size zero blondes are a dime a dozen.   IMO she is not terribly pretty and certainly not beautiful, so unless she has an amazing personality or has some hidden talents, I cannot see her making it through casting.  Although I did read somewhere that there was a girl who at the limo exit admitted that she has been stalking Ben (now that's attractive to a man) and she did submit a picture showing her with a cardboard cutout of Ben, so that could be Megan I guess cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Yea , I think they always have a preference towards brunettes tbh. We just have only seen 6 girls out of 25-30. They really like the dark haired girls. I have noticed that in past seasons. And the bachelorette has been brunette 5 out of 7 times.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:47 pm

It'd be cool if there were more blondes this season. I'm a brunette myself, but I don't consider it a negative or a positive in any way.  Plus, I kinda think Ben's dark coloring would look cute alongside someone with lighter/blonde coloring. Obviously, that's only me thinking visually at this stage. He might fall for a brunette that I'll really like.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:36 pm

He did say his celebrity crush is Blake lively, so for that minor reason, I always saw him ending with a blond. Kay, haven't there been 4 blonde bachelorettes? Trista, Jen, Ali, and Emily? And, quite a few blondes have been f1 - Whitney, Nikki, Emily, Vienna, etc. I think it's completely random.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:24 pm

I can see Ben with a blonde :Nod: That one girl in the pic from Las Vegas has a Blake Lively vibe to her (Olivia it seems). And Blake is also 5'10".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123