SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 pm

clapping!  clapping!  clapping!

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, his sister's pushed Chris to pick Whitney. His parents seemed to expect him to pick Becca (they were surprised Whitney was the one at FRC - his mom let it slip and editing left it in).

I would have been annoyed to rewatching the show and realizing I was living a farce because his sisters were bullies IMO. I am sure having to fake it with him until DWTS finished was not fun for Whitney. Most of what I read and we saw was him treating her like an a**.

Plus, by that time if breaking up was obvious, we have no idea what sister had said to her. I didn't care for Chris's sisters at all. Loved his parents but not the sisters.

Whitney was all in too fast with Chris but it doesn't excuse the way he used her and then compounded the injury by telling everyone he did it on the Dan Patrick show.

You got it right I watch the last part of the show, I agree with you the sister stick their nose into his business, if not I believe he would have chosen Becca.  Even at the after you could tell he was just not into Whitney she was just a warm body for the time being. The way he was with Becca you would have thought she was the one chosen the voice the concern. I think at that point Whitney must have though what the hell.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:21 pm

I along with many others always felt, he wasn't acting with Becca. He wanted her, but she wouldn't accept a proposal. IMO he knew he had to choose someone propose and that person would have to accept. Whitney was it.

I apologize, I misunderstood the post upthread. I thought the youtuber was complaining she wasn't paying attention to the youtuber's family.

IA with the comments upthread, who knows what the story was between them all.  IMO Whitney put up with a lot of crap, and went out of her way to make it work. He on the other hand did nothing to make it work. She went on about her merry old way in a professional manner, and appears to be very happy now with a well deserved guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, his sister's pushed Chris to pick Whitney. His parents seemed to expect him to pick Becca (they were surprised Whitney was the one at FRC - his mom let it slip and editing left it in).

I would have been annoyed to rewatching the show and realizing I was living a farce because his sisters were bullies IMO. I am sure having to fake it with him until DWTS finished was not fun for Whitney. Most of what I read and we saw was him treating her like an a**.

Plus, by that time if breaking up was obvious, we have no idea what sister had said to her. I didn't care for Chris's sisters at all. Loved his parents but not the sisters.

Whitney was all in too fast with Chris but it doesn't excuse the way he used her and then compounded the injury by telling everyone he did it on the Dan Patrick show.

Yup, yup, yup I agree!! Good Post
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:31 pm

I think he was scared at the prospect of taking Whit, who I believe he thought was a real catch, to f1 - so naturally he was having cold feet. I still don't think he loved or liked Becca more, just that he was freaked out and clearly had no intentions of making it work with anyone.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:53 pm

At the time, I thought he actually seemed more real and had more emotion where Becca was concerned than with Whitney.  Now, I think he probably saw Becca as more of an easy way out with a long distance relationship that would fizzle out (and agree, he didn't have intentions of making it work with anyone) and someone who could help his public image/SM standings and bring in lots of promotions and opportunities.  I think they'd have used each other for attention, product shilling and attending any event willing to have them until the well ran dry.  And it'd have kept me from having to watch Becca return for another go round.   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 3806527698

ETA: JMO, as always.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:56 pm

IMO, Becca would've tried her best to make it work. She wouldn't have used their relationship for attention at all. That's just not who she is. I'm glad he didn't pick her. She can (and will) do better. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think he was scared at the prospect of taking Whit, who I believe he thought was a real catch, to f1 - so naturally he was having cold feet. I still don't think he loved or liked Becca more, just that he was freaked out and clearly had no intentions of making it work with anyone.

I think that's probably closer to the truth than what the finale's edit told us. I just don't think it makes sense for Whitney to have gotten the mural date, been the only one to meet his friends, only one of f2 to see his house, and the one he spent his birthday with if she was just a "farce". Whereas Becca was one of the last to even get a 1-on-1 date. All of those little things make me think Chris knew Whitney was f1 from mid-filming on. I think Chris was crushing on Becca, but i don't think he ever really saw her as a future wife. I think he always wanted a "Whitney" type of woman (mature, sophisticated, independent, accomplished) but just couldn't make it work with her. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:23 am

Jade was the one that went to his house. Remember, "Chris' house isn't toooooo bad, it just needs a little....tweak." He showed her the cows and wanted to name one Jade laugh out loud (how flattering Rolling Eyes). He took her on his motorcycle to tour the deserted town and then they went to a high school football game where he introduced her to his parents. Whitney's date was in Des Moine where they took photos and then they met his friends for drinks and ended the date by showing her that mural. To me the important date (but boring) was Jade's and the mural was nothing really special to him but just something romantic the show thought up for them. I don't think she was a farce but he knew she'd accept his proposal if he asked and I believe he liked others more.

I believe that Chris liked the following girls to marry in this order: Britt, Jade, Becca & Whitney but one by one, things came up with each of them (doubted she wanted to live there, Playboy bothered him, wasn't willing to get engaged this soon) that made him doubt a future with each.

Whitney was always the safe choice and the sure thing as she told him many times, which is why I believe he had his friends meet her to get their approval. In the end, she was the only one left standing that would say "yes".  She seems kind and has her head on straight (aside from the desperation toward Chris on his season) with a new guy so all worked out for her. And Britt with a new guy who's super hot under that beard and Jade with Tanner. Becca will meet someone eventually and in the meantime is enjoying life and seems legitimately happy. Kaitlyn is happy with Shawn even though I don't believe she was ever in the running for potential wife. All in all everything worked out for the best and I think Jade is correct and that if the farm is where Chris loves to be, then he shouldn't feel bad or ashamed of the small town associated with it.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:38 am

I do know Jade saw his house on her 1-on-1, but I believe Whitney also saw his house and farm in the LCD. I think Becca just went bowling for her LCD, but it didn't make it on air. Someone with a better memory can CMIIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:45 am

Oh yes Whitney did go to Chris' house on her LCD. They harvested corn.

I really believe that Chris thought that it would work with Whitney. He liked her a lot, was falling in bubble love and loved how confident in them she was. He loved how much she wanted to be there with him, how much she would love Arlington and the farm and I believe assumed that everything would be great between them. I personally didn't see any love by either of them or a connection between them so I would've been more surprised if they lasted than not.

I don't think he is a horrible person, yes he was abrupt to the point of being rude with Whitney that was caught on video by the paps after DWTS, but I believe everyone deserves love and I hope he can find his and be able to trust his own judgement without the opinions of others and just follow his heart.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:57 am

^^^^I can't believe this is all coming up again but as I said then......Chris wanted Becca. Period. His Dad even said so. Becca did not want to be with Chris if it meant moving to a farm. I think she was willing to date him for awhile but that is not the "show." Smiley

All IMHO Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:08 am

If he was into Becca, I think it was because she wasn't attainable and he wasn't really interested in a real relationship with someone who was ready for it. It doesn't really matter now and Chris can do whatever he wants now and Whitney is much better off. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX