SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Hosted by Chris Soules? He can't put two words together never mind two sentences.

What does the 90 minute show consist of I wonder?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:...What does the 90 minute show consist of I wonder?
When I clicked on the NY link it said "ninety minute show featuring Q & A, interviews, and fan fun"
The audience will probably have a lot of questions for their "fan favorites" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Of course it's on Long Island and not in the city laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:10 am

It seems like a money maker for the organizers but they will have to pay the guys and all their flights, hotels, etc.

Why does it seem like all of a sudden CS is everywhere? I don't get it. He's not even a success story. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:02 pm

I don't mind him so much as long as I forget the whole DWTS time. Also, I am curious to see what Dylan has been up to, so I hope we get some news from this about him and also Jared.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:41 am

Ex 'Bachelor' Chris Soules Sorry, This Farmer ... Ain't Down with FarmersOnly.com

Just because Chris Soules didn't score a wife on "The Bachelor" ... doesn't mean he's searching for one on FarmersOnly.com -- according to a lawsuit he just filed.

Chris says a TV and web commercial for the site -- where farmers "don't have to be lonely" -- used his "persona" without his permission. The spot claimed Chris needed the site's help in the romance department because "he picked a city girl" while he was on a TV show.

Soules picked Whitney Bischoff on 'Bachelor,' but they famously broke up after a 6 month engagement.

Here's the odd thing ... the FarmersOnly ad never actually shows Chris' face, or says his name -- it's just a silhouette of a cowboy over the Hollywood sign, while a spokesman talks about the cowboy's love problems.

But as Chris says in his lawsuit ... he's "one of the most famous celebrities in the United States" -- so he and his attorneys think he's the lonely cowboy in the FarmersOnly ad.

Chris wants all the money the site made off "his" commercial, plus damages.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/26/bachelor-chris-soules-lawsuit-farmers-only/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:45 am

jen689 wrote:But as Chris says in his lawsuit ... he's "one of the most famous celebrities in the United States" -- so he and his attorneys think he's the lonely cowboy in the FarmersOnly ad.

Chris wants all the money the site made off "his" commercial, plus damages.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/26/bachelor-chris-soules-lawsuit-farmers-only/
cantstopl  cantstopl cantstopl  

Thank you, Chris. I really needed that laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:48 am

What in the actual hell? Geez he really does have a big head. This is a joke right? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:50 am

As much as I can't stand the guy, did they really use his name or photo without permission to market their site? What exactly is 'his persona?' Ugh. He really won't just go away.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:55 am

OMG I've seen that commercial and immediately knew they were poking fun! They didn't even mention him by name just something about that farmer on a reality show can't recall the whole thing atm. "one of the most famous"?  spitcoffee Good luck with that lawsuit Chris! stupid Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:01 am

bleuberry wrote:As much as I can't stand the guy, did they really use his name or photo without permission to market their site? What exactly is 'his persona?' Ugh. He really won't just go away.

This is what Gossip Cop says about it. It doesn't sound like they used his actual name or photo to me. Just that it was clearly poking fun at him.

There’s one hitch for Soules, who remains unhitched. Not once in the online commercial did FarmersOnly use Soules’ name or likeness. It did, however, note that a farmer who was on a TV show needed help finding love and would have if he had used FarmersOnly. The one-time “Bachelor” claims in his court papers filed in L.A. Superior Court that the TV show mention, as well as the ad’s use of a silhouetted cowboy in front of the Hollywood sign, clearly refer to him and misappropriate his right of publicity because he’s “one of the most famous celebrities in the United States.”
http://www.gossipcop.com/chris-soules-suing-farmersonly-dating-site-lawsuit-farmers-only-suit/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:09 am

Oh Chris. You and your delusional self.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX