SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:27 pm

mindless wrote:I saw this pic of him today on Robert's IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIEY9WbjbKK/?taken-by=robertgraham24

Why is his arm so close to Hayley?

Wow, how the heck can you tell the twins apart???
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by hae1001 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:30 pm

They are tagged in the photo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:36 pm

^^^omg...my teen daughter would be so ashamed. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 3806527698

Thank you !!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:37 pm

LOL, I actually didn't even notice the tags. I guess I've just seen them enough by now. I did have to squint though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Chris Soules opens up about life as 'The Bachelor' and his plans after Hollywood
Chris Soules returns to the family farm and shares his big plans for the future
By Elias Johnson | ejohnson@weareiowa.com
Published 11/03 2016 09:10AMUpdated 11/03 2016 09:10AM

ARLINGTON, IA - Hours away from the nearest television studio, Iowa bachelor Chris Soules is back where it all started.

"We're five miles away from Arlington, 10 miles away from Lamont," Soules said seated on the tailgate of a pickup, “This is me…this is my element."

He’s running the family business full time, harvesting over 5,000 acres of corn and soybeans.

"As far as being back to normal, me as a person, nothing has changed. But, I don't know my life will ever be like it was before going on all the shows," Soules said.

Life in the fast lane moved right along for Soules, going from a contestant on the Bachelorette in 2014, to handing out roses as Prince Farming as The Bachelor the following year.

“Do I wish I would have ended up with somebody, yeah, but that’s not how things worked out,” Soules said.

His popularity lead to  a spot on Dancing with the Stars and presented rural Iowa to a global audience.

"That's what was surreal about having all the cameras here and all these people from Hollywood coming here to what is just the normal every day place for me," Soules said.

Today, balance sheets and market reports have replaced roses.

"I’m busy managing inventory, managing labor and payroll," Soules said.

And, yes, he’s still a bachelor.

"Here I am, still single, still farming in the middle of nowhere," Soules said with a smile.

For the first time, Soules shared with me what it was truly like trying to find true love as one of the most sought after men on the planet.

"Most people want to know why I didn’t choose Becca; everybody wants to know if being on the bachelor was fun; I get asked that question all the time.  My first answer is that it’s the furthest thing from fun that you could possibly get because a lot of people don’t realize that, yeah, you get to date 30 girls, but you have to dump 29 of them. I don't know if you've ever dumped a girl in your life, but that's not an easy situation and to do it on national television is even worse," Soules

But as bad as the heartbreak was, Soules said the reward has been worth the risk.

"I think the greatest thing that's come from it is it's given me a chance to be an advocate for agriculture and a platform to use that I can speak on things that I’m passionate about and hopefully help educate people about agriculture and ethanol and things that should be important to consumers, but they don’t' know a lot about," Soules said.

That’s what Soules said is what will continue bringing him back where it all began, no matter where the next opportunity takes him.

"Being able to build a family legacy that I can pass down to kids is exciting."

“Now, you know to have kids there's another important step involved,” I reminded him.

“You're right there is a big step involved there and it’s too big of a decision to just do it.  You need to find the right person and I don't want to do it twice," Soules said.
http://www.weareiowa.com/news/local-news/chris-soules-opens-up-about-life-as-the-bachelor-and-his-plans-after-hollywood#.WBtLa4vGMC0.twitter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Run, Hayley, run!  

I'm not a big fan of Chris', but I say "Run, Chris, run!"

Now THAT would be the epitome of Green Acres. Haley definitely would pass for a modern day Eva Gabor/Lisa. I couldn't see her doing it in a million years, though.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Run, Hayley, run!  

I'm not a big fan of Chris', but I say "Run, Chris, run!"

Now THAT would be the epitome of Green Acres.  Haley definitely would pass for a modern day Eva Gabor/Lisa.  I couldn't see her doing it in a million years, though.

I have to admit, I'd watch that reality. Like, "The Bachelor" meets "The Simple Life" meets "Green Acres." laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:35 pm

OMG, can you imagine Linda Rae Soules and Hayley interacting?? That would be hilarious! They are definitely from different planets!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:07 pm

I'd be a farmers wife (and shill) to look at this every day.

Chris Soules ‏@souleschris Nov 21
Thx to the talents of @designhunters_ (w/ the assist from our #BachelorNation friend @jillianharris) for my new home makeover. Stay tuned!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Cx0QbuzUsAA9yDA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:21 pm

^damn that's a beautiful place.
I like Chris (more so now than during his season, actually) ... hopefully he'll get his HEA in time Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:31 am

Chris is fine with his house renevation snaps, but he's been giving off a major creep vibe in his other snaps IMO, esp. last nights Jingle Ball. I think he admires himself a little too much since he was the lead.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am

^ He lingered around Becca and JoJo all night judging by numerous snaps I've seen and on Twitter. He's singing along to the song "let me love you" and puts the camera right on Becca laugh out loud

Time to let it go Chris.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX