SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:He must have really panicked.  He is in big trouble for many reasons.  He killed someone.  Fled the scene.  Hid out in a house?  Uh oh.  So many wrongs there.  The law doesn't care if you panic and fled the scene.  You have committed many felonies.  His family must be horrified.

Right. Like I said, he's in deep $hit no matter what. But the $hit is less deep if you just stay at the scene of the crime and face the music. 

I'm sure his family is beyond devestated right now. This is horrific.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:26 pm

He admitted to having alcohol in his car in one of the reports. More info will surface in time.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:30 pm

My heart  and prayers goes out to the victim, their friends and families.

Last edited by Diana on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:30 pm

I have yet to see anything saying there were open containers or that he was drunk.  While it may be easy to connect the dots and assume things, I'd be careful in what I said at this point, IMO.  We do not know all the facts, yet.  We only know he has a history and that there was alcohol in the vehicle.  JMO

It’s not yet clear what led Soules to rear end the farming vehicle, though. According to TMZ, “Soules is in court now for his arraignment. TMZ has obtained documents in which police say he was in possession of alcoholic beverage containers at the time of the crash. Soules was apprehended after witnesses near the scene of the crash ID’d him and called police.” However, officials have not confirmed that account. Soules appeared in court in a yellow jumpsuit at his court arraignment on April 25.

According to KWBE, “The arrest report also states Soules ‘possessed alcoholic beverages/containers,’ but does not address whether they were open, nor whether Soules may have been intoxicated
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:31 pm

There is absolutely no reason for him to flee the scene, hide out in someone else's house, refuse to leave, and force the police to get a warrant (which took hours, allowing time for his BAC to drop) if he wasn't drunk. Especially since he had alcohol containers in his car. And especially since he has a history of drink driving. The only reason he wasn't charged with another DUI is because they couldn't breath test him at the scene. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Who's the person that housed him like that? Accessory to a crime? Lordy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Even w/o assuming he was drunk, what he did was pretty despicable IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:Even w/o assuming he was drunk, what he did was pretty despicable IMO.

In some ways even worse. Being drunk makes you reckless and do really stupid things. Impairs your decision making.

To assume he was of sound mind.... well, that's calculated and makes what he did even more questionable of his character and judgment. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:Who's the person that housed him like that? Accessory to a crime? Lordy.
Yeah that's insane. I'm waiting for Georgia and Karen to bring this up on MFM this week.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Uffda....my prayers go out to ALL involved. The victim and his family/friends as well as Chris, the Soules and all of his family and friends. So many lives FOREVER changed. Imo, everyone deserves prayer....and CS and family need it as much now as the victim and their family/friends.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Sad, sad, sad all the way around. My heart goes out to the family of the person who died. No one should have to die so needlessly and alone. Tragic.
As far as Chris is concerned, a moment in time can make a difference in the rest of your life. I don't care if he panicked, an other human beings life was at stake. True character comes through in a moment of extreme stress and Chris just thought of himself when put to the test.
In any case , it's over for the man who died and It's over for Chris in an other way,
But over!!!!  What a waste all the way around.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Yuck. The more I hear of this, the more it upsets me. I cannot comprehend how he could just leave someone DYING...

Thank goodness angel Whit got away for him. He's bad news.

I hope he gets held accountable for this and gets more then some fines... he took someone's life.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX