SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Previous threads here

Continue discussion here. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:02 pm

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 CQQdKETVAAADtoL
Chris Soules ‏[ltr]@souleschris[/ltr]  2h2 hours ago
Picking up some cooking tips from the @PorkCheckoff Pass the Pork tour food bloggers #realpigfarming
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by hdman Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:33 am

He's a joke.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:20 pm

hdman wrote:He's a joke.

hmmm..... :yes:

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:24 am

hdman wrote:Chris never had any intentions on marrying anyone so why not kiss them all lot?

What makes you say that?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:38 am

Just from watching the way he acted at the ATFR and the way he was with his dance partner. JMO

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:10 am

Sprite wrote:To be fair, it's didn't really look that easy to carry on a conversation with McKenzie. Sweet girl, but just saying....

I dont think McKenzie's intelligence level or even conversation are deal breakers. She might not be very bright, but I think she has a good heart. I think it is acceptable to be a little airheaded as long as there isnt a malicious bone in her body.

I also think aliens are real, just that they are demons, rather than extra terrestrials. I think after I explained things to her, she'd eventually come to realize that.

Unfortunately, there are other deal breakers with McKenzie, which would be impolite to mention.

This poor Chris Soules had a poor selection of women, IMHO. The producers must not even care if a man finds a match. All of this is probably for maximum drama. If he happened to marry one of the psychos, they wouldnt feel bad at all.

The man had two widows, at least two psychological abnormals, three single mothers (baby daddy drama anyone?), city girls instead of country girls, a woman who was unwilling to kiss him, a WWE wrestler, a female bodybuilder, and a couple of them were simply not in the proper age range. I don't think most men would line up for that selection, if they knew ahead of time what was going on, and if it wasnt on TV.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 am

I am not gonna lie, it's no secret I wasn't invested in Chris' season, but reading this thread is actually quite a bit funny. ;)
This guy is about as harmless as they cone on this show, but for some reason he REALLY rubbed people on this forum the wrong way..... Lol
You'd think he killed Whitney's puppy and then blackmailed her into dating him by threatening her life. (How badly he 'humiliated' her... How 'disgustingly he treated her'...etc)
His universal hatred is unmatched around here. Andi sometimes comes close, but she has at least a few people sticking up for her.

Not WK-ing for him at all, really. I am not the least bit impressed by him either. The hyperboles are just a bit funny, that's all.

Last edited by chloep on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:20 am

hdman wrote:Just from watching the way he acted at the ATFR and the way he was with his dance partner.  JMO

Maybe when he got what he wanted, he realized he didnt want it, kinda like Juan Pablo. The best girls eliminated themselves, specifically Brit and Jade, which were probably the only two he really wanted. After that, he might have just gone through the motions, hoping for the best.

Personally I think he should have picked Carly. She would have been willing to do almost anything for him, and although she is a whiner, I bet the fact that she finally captured a man would cancel out much of her miserable babbling. The other ones who I think would have been good for him, although we don't know much about them, are two of the women he sent home the first week: the ballerina and the soccer coach. I'm also curious about the redhead who wore the pig nose.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:44 am

I really don't think anyone here hates Chris, it's just he's an easy target to make fun of. He never really had any hardcore fans who were passionate about defending him even when he was mostly well-liked. I find the criticism against him pretty tame though compared to Andi and a few others.

I actually find Chris pretty harmless too. However with all of the other retreads I can come up with at least one reason why I think they were the right choice but when it comes to Chris, I come up blank. He didn't really bring anything new or interesting to the table. I watched the second (?) episode of that cooking show last night and Chris was just as boring there as he was on the Bach shows and once again he couldn't keep my attention.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:58 am

I actually don't find him doing a cooking show to be worse than what most before and after him have done to keep their 15 mins rolling. I'm not a fan of the guy, though. I don't think he's an awful person, though he sure didnt seem to be a great fiancée to Whitney.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 am

I don't think the cooking show is a big deal either. There are much more embarrassing shows he could've been on. I don't even think he's desperate enough to do that Kardashian show like those ridiculous tabloids say.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX