SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:http://kcci.com/article/attorney-for-chris-soules-files-for-motion-to-dismiss-charges/9586569?src=app

His attorney just filed motion to get rid of charges.

Suspect no no Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Newto wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:http://kcci.com/article/attorney-for-chris-soules-files-for-motion-to-dismiss-charges/9586569?src=app

His attorney just filed motion to get rid of charges.

This makes me rather angry.  There is an at-fault fatal accident here.  Chris needs to face the appropriate charges.  JMHO based on many years in the insurance business.
H ow do we know he was at fault?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon May 01, 2017 3:49 pm

mizzoufan wrote:  H ow do we know he was at  fault?  

Somewhere in all the pages of posts on this subject, IIRC it was stated that Chris rear-ended the tractor.  Rear-ending someone = at-fault in my state and I would suspect in most other states as well. And, if nothing else, despite his calling 911, etc. he did leave the scene of the accident. That is a felony insofar as I know.

Last edited by Newto on Mon May 01, 2017 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Newto wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:  H ow do we know he was at  fault?  

Somewhere in all the 72 pages of posts on this subject, IIRC it was stated that Chris rear-ended the tractor.  Rear-ending someone = at-fault in my state and I would suspect in most other states as well.  
Depends did the tractor have proper lights? Did it pull right out in front of him.

Maybe I'm to simple of a person but I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10300121_10152006180466179_5456521997045794606_n.jpg?oh=9bff0384832db36d210252820040d4cb&oe=5988D6DF

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 01, 2017 4:27 pm

I will say it was still light out when it occurred.  It would have been right about sunset no it's still light out for about 20 mins after. It wasn't quit dusk yet.  

Not trying to make a final opinion now but wanted to mention that since the potential for lack of lights keeps coming up.  And this would have been a John Deere green tractor.  It would be able to be seen lights I no lights.  But agree should and might have had the proper lights.

100% agree we do not know what happened yet and might not for a while if ever.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 01, 2017 4:38 pm

All JMO but I'm going to be sad if the charges are dropped.

despite doing what he could do to help the victim, he still LEFT before speaking with the police and should be held accountable for that.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon May 01, 2017 4:42 pm

I think I'm confused. What does lights on the tractor have to do with his charges? I'm honestly not trying to challenge, I'm just having a hard time tracking the conversation.

I thought his only charge as of right now is leaving the scene, not anything to do with the actual accident. Is that right or was he charged with more? News that I've read about his lawyers request also only focused on leaving the scene, so I think I might be missing something. Or do these charges somehow involve establishing fault for the accident?

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 01, 2017 4:49 pm

allykat wrote:I think I'm confused. What does lights on the tractor have to do with his charges? I'm honestly not trying to challenge, I'm just having a hard time tracking the conversation.

I thought his only charge as of right now is leaving the scene, not anything to do with the actual accident. Is that right or was he charged with more? News that I've read about his lawyers request also only focused on leaving the scene, so I think I might be missing something. Or do these charges somehow involve establishing fault for the accident?

He is currently only charged with leaving the scene of the accident which his attorneys are trying to get dropped. And that is the only charges filed to date for either driver.

The other is just from others speculation how it might have occurred so I as being near the area was just stating lights (if not workion the tractor, which there is zero evidence  of or changes for) really wouldn't have mattered it's still light out and a John Deere green tractor is hard to miss especially on roads like he was on where they are common occurrences.  

I do think it's possible he was taking a pic of the sunset and wasn't paying attention but that is 100% speculation on my part.

He had to have been going pretty fast to end up in a separate ditch than the tractor.

Anything other than the few facts reportied are speculation.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 01, 2017 5:18 pm

@Tiggerlgh  Please understand I am not saying he is innocent, either. I am simply saying facts need to play out. That's all.

ETA:
Also: According to this source link sunset was at 8:00 PM on Monday April 24th, 2017. Twilight was at 8:30 PM. It was dark by 8:30PM shown as in one of the videos previously sourced.

Another source has sunset listed for today in Arlington as 8:12 PM today. With twilight approx 8:43 pm, so it could not possibly have been light out still at 8:20 pm on Monday April 24th IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 01, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 4 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Tiggerlgh  Please understand I am not saying he is innocent, either. I am simply saying facts need to play out. That's all.

I totally understand and agree it's going to be interesting to see how it all plays out. I just hope local celebrity with money doesn't prevent us from getting the truth.

I think some of the speculation was confusing others so I was trying to just bring it back to what we know for sure.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Sorry for Dup post - but doesn't look good. He will get out of a third OWI by leaving but doubt charges will be dropped.

http://www.kcci.com/article/prosecutors-chris-soules-tried-to-hide-his-level-of-intoxication/9593094

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 02, 2017 1:47 pm

^ Wow. I wonder if they could prove that the empty containers of alcohol were purchased shortly before the accident. Yikes.

From the link : ''However, prosecutors say he did attempt to obfuscate the immediate facts and circumstances surrounding the accident, including a determination of his level of intoxication and an explanation of the empty and partially consumed open alcoholic beverages located in and around his vehicle that he was seen purchasing at a convenience store shortly before the accident.”

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX