SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:04 am

@RealitySteve: (SPOILER): The group date today was at the Mirage. Ben & the girls saw Terry Fator's show - winner of AGT season 2 & my favorite Vegas act

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 2 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 2 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by kraft33 Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:15 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 2 Image13

Looks like Amber to me. (Pics on left found on her IG)

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:24 am

IA. Definitely looks Amber.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:31 am

Great sleuthing everyone! Going to be a fun season. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:57 am

Why is amber still there? Ugh...she only made it 3 episodes last season. So lame . She looks super pushy the way she runs up to him. Annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:42 am

Bethany Carlson ‏@BethanyCarlsonP 1h1 hour ago
@RealitySteve Ben looked pretty awkward and nervous and there were a lot of girls...I assume it was one of the first group dates. Ty for rt!

Bethany Carlson ‏@BethanyCarlsonP 1h1 hour ago
@RachelGuterman cut off! There were about 10-12. My video skills sucked!

Looks like this was a huge date. 10 to 12 girls!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:42 am

Do you think the third girl to greet Ben, tall blond in jeans and a long, taupe/rose tank could be Olivia? From the height and hair it seems like it could be her.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 am

Interesting...so both returnees made it further that I thought they would. I said before, I would love it if Amber surprised us all and made it far and/or just made it further than Becca because when RS announced her, everyone was like "um, who?". 

And, I love the tidbit that Ben was awkward on the group date! I find that so endearing! That's kind of what abbey said about him at the mta, that he was very uncomfortable with the attention and the only guy not taking shot after shot to loosen up, and that makes him so real to me. I'm excited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:51 am

loveactually9 wrote:Bethany Carlson ‏@BethanyCarlsonP  1h1 hour ago
@RealitySteve Ben looked pretty awkward and nervous and there were a lot of girls...I assume it was one of the first group dates. Ty for rt!

Bethany Carlson ‏@BethanyCarlsonP  1h1 hour ago
@RachelGuterman cut off! There were about 10-12. My video skills sucked!

Looks like this was a huge date. 10 to 12 girls!
Awkward and nervous? That doesn't bode well. It's like 6 group dates in already. giggling Hopefully, it was just that woman's impression that makes her think that.

10-12 girls??! So like...all of them? rotfl Maybe THATS why he was nervous ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:01 am

I really hope Amber gets booted soon. Preferably very soon. How has she already made it further on BEN'S season than she did on Chris' & BIP...? That's insane to think about. Whyyyy..? She was replaced by the new girls, some of whom could of been very good candidates.. I hope she's the token minority girl this season, and not someone Ben actually "likes likes". Cause otherwise, there's absolutely no reason for her to stick around. Maybe production thought they were killing two birds with one stone by casting her..? The token minority girl/returnee. Sounds like a masterplan that they would eat up.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:16 am

Possibility of the next bachelorette?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:24 am

I'm not bothered by Amber still being there. Maybe he likes her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana