SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Most of these girls seem to have light hair. Either blonde, ombré, light brown, blondish/brown. I guess the "majority brunettes" got eliminated already. Lol

Back to top Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:45 pm

The girl with the ombré could be Shushanna, if she's even on the show (since it hasn't really been confirmed yet.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Chicken suit girl's hair looks too dark to be Olivia

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Another closer look at screen shots and her jeans are light and not dark. They are in shade (it appears) in some of the screen shots making them appear dark. So confusing Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:Chicken suit girl's hair looks too dark to be Olivia
How can you see any hair? Isn't this woman's head covered by the chicken costume/beak?? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 pm

I do not even see hair on chicken suit girl. I see her nose or beak and shadow of nose/beak. Her head is bent aforward at the neck looking at the ground. Am I wrong here?
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:54 pm

rhondam wrote:Another closer look at screen shots and her jeans are light and not dark. They are in shade (it appears) in some of the screen shots making them appear dark. So confusing Smiley
What do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Ugh sorry I meant the red girl...oops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:03 pm

A lot of these girls look pretty regular to me, not strikingly gorgeous or model or fakey types. From what I can tell from the pictures, the twins were, but hopefully they seem to be gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:05 pm

eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:Another closer look at screen shots and her jeans are light and not dark. They are in shade (it appears) in some of the screen shots making them appear dark. So confusing Smiley
What do you mean?
Olivia's jeans in the screenshots from yesterday. They are faded (as shown when she first enters the frame) and in later screenshots they look to be a very dark wash. So the lighting has changed or shade from a building we don't see in the shot is a factor. I'm going to say that same factor is at work with the girls' hair both outside in the screenshots posted here yesterday and the stage lighting of the IG post posted here today. I see that with Amber's skin tone as well. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:22 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:A lot of these girls look pretty regular to me, not strikingly gorgeous or model or fakey types. From what I can tell from the pictures, the twins were, but hopefully they seem to be gone.

Can we even really tell? I can't make out any of their facial features from the picture - up close, a girl could look like Jacklyn or Emily Maynard, it's really impossible to tell.

The fact that Juliet Litman, who is REALLY harsh on girls' looks, said that there were a lot of 9's, makes me think it's probably the latter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:A lot of these girls look pretty regular to me, not strikingly gorgeous or model or fakey types. From what I can tell from the pictures, the twins were, but hopefully they seem to be gone.

Can we even really tell? I can't make out any of their facial features from the picture - up close, a girl could look like Jacklyn or Emily Maynard, it's really impossible to tell.

The fact that Juliet Litman, who is REALLY harsh on girls' looks, said that there were a lot of 9's, makes me think it's probably the latter.

I thought she said there were a lot of "real world pretty" girls not "tv pretty" girls....which mean more regular looking girls, who are pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. IS that what you mean? because that't what I meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana