SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:36 pm

I think Juliet meant they weren't super made up like Ashley I. who is gorgeous but also pretty "fake" looking.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Shushanna's facebook and insta still look to be deactivated. I wonder if she's still there.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Shushanna's facebook and insta still look to be deactivated. I wonder if she's still there.
If she ever was/is to begin with. There isn't solid "evidence" yet. Just someone's word. If she IS on the show, and is STILL on the show, she could be the one with with ombré hair. The last photo she posted on Facebook is in July with ombré hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Shushanna's facebook and insta still look to be deactivated. I wonder if she's still there.
If she ever was/is to begin with. There isn't solid "evidence" yet. Just someone's word. If she IS on the show, and is STILL on the show, she could be the one with with ombré hair. The last photo she posted on Facebook is in July with ombré hair.
I'm inclined to believe that person since it's such a random thing to lie about.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
I'm inclined to believe that person since it's such a random thing to lie about.
Not lying. But mishearing. Or she ended up not making the final cut. Etc. Etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think Juliet meant they weren't super made up like Ashley I. who is gorgeous but also pretty "fake" looking.

She definitely said "there are more girls who are real world pretty and not tv pretty, like ashley I" And that's what I see in the photo, my opinion. *edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:16 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I think Juliet meant they weren't super made up like Ashley I. who is gorgeous but also pretty "fake" looking.

She definitely said "there are more girls who are real world pretty and not tv pretty, like ashley I" And that's what I see in the photo, my opinion. *edit*
I think she meant both.

They're regular type of girls who are naturally beautiful. No tanning, no bleached hair, blah blah blah.

*edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:27 pm

What I took from what Juliet said is that maybe the "9's" in the group are more along the lines of Jade pretty than Ashley I pretty. Both are attractive, but Jade has the natural beauty that doesn't need a ton of makeup. Also, I agree that the pics are too far away for us to really decide how pretty they are.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Well in my opinion, real world pretty= whitney or carly tv pretty= britt, nikki, courtney, or even jade who was a playboy model.

But I do see what you mean, hopefully most of the girls are not fake, to me the twins are the def of fake

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:41 pm

I would agree, if Juliet hadn't thrown in that she thinks a few of them are "9's." This was in the context of her co-host asking if there were just 7's across the board or if there were really some girls that stand out. I don't doubt with all the talk of the crazy casting this year that they found at least a few very, very attractive girls.

Sidenote: I think the girl in the costume dress farthest to the right onstage is the same as the last girl to walk into the video.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:41 pm

I don't know, if you listen to Juliet's podcasts, you'll see she's VERY, VERY harsh on girls' looks. She would never call Whitney or Carly "real world pretty" or a "9". She just wouldn't. I think that love actually nailed it in that she meant the girls are pretty in a natural and real way. Juliet said that she thought Amber and, I believe Jade, were the the prettiest girls on BIP, so I think that's along the lines of what to expect on Ben's season.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:51 pm

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 17 2zz6yjm

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 17 19tm4j

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 17 2u46dzn

The blonde girl who was on the 1-on-1 date last week must've been in the group date this week. And by process of elimination, the two really really blonde girls (not dirty blonde or ombre blonde) are the 3rd girl in the black sweater and the last girl in the costume dress and possibly Olivia who may or may not be pictured.

Last edited by loveactually9 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana