SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Leslie Stromberg Pallas at Terry Fator Theater
October 7 at 7:18am ·
Went to The Mirage Hotel last night to see Terry Fator. Was surprised to see that they were filming an episode of The Bachelor. Ben H. is the Bachelor and they had all 15 girls do a talent show on stage
Not very tslented!!!! So we got to see a preview of the show That was exciting. .Can't wait to see The Bachelor when the new season starts ......

https://www.facebook.com/leslie.strombergpallas

So it was a talent show! I think the flowers that Ben and one of the girls are holding are her talent - if you zoom in, they look like balloons

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Do we know any confirmed contestants yet? I figured Amber, Becca, the twins...?
So much to catchup on Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:43 pm

sophienette wrote:Do we know any confirmed contestants yet? I figured Amber, Becca, the twins...?
So much to catchup on Smiley
Take a look over at the contestants thread. Those are all confirmed, except Shushanana (she's just said to be on.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:45 pm

I'm watching the twins' episode of DCC and they seem cute and normal. We'll see if the producers get in their head and have them go crazy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:53 pm

There was a lot of conversation between Chris's season and Kaitlyn's about Britt dating Brady, who is a twin.

I mentioned I'm married to an identical twin. And seriously, there is a lot of unfounded assumptions about twins in general, and specifically the twins on this show.

I'm just respectfully pointing out that nobody here KNOWS either of them and there are some very insulting generalities being posted.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:55 pm

It IS crazy to think we already know 5 (Olivia, Becca, the twins, Amber) of the top 14. Those other 14 new girls obviously don't matter at all. Just those 9. That's insane to think about. Wow. Well, at least it seems Amber is gone. I just KNEW the twins would at least last until episode 4 or 5. I called it! It's all for dramas sake. I hope they got eliminated last episode or this episode. I don't want them taking spots of actual contenders. How many girls got eliminated last episode and how many will get elimanated this episode? If Amber left last episode, would both of the twins been able to be eliminated as
well? Is it usually two people going home at this point? Or three people? The twins IG is on private, so because of that, are you NOT able to see their activity? Obviously you can tell when they post a pic/follow someone no matter what, because of that being able to be seen even if on private. But, Amber hasn't posted anything either..so?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Not making any generalizations about twins. I just assumed they are here for drama purposes because of their previous reality show experience. From what I am seeing, they are very normal.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm watching the twins' episode of DCC and they seem cute and normal. We'll see if the producers get in their head and have them go crazy.
Im betting on yes. C'mon, twin cheerleader sisters on "normal guy" Ben's season? You can already see the writing on the wall.. Where can I watch their episode? And how are they? Like, what's cute and normal? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:02 pm

I really hope whoever is in Ben's final 4 are girls he actually likes and can see himself with and vice versa. There's only 9 new girls! Pleaseeee. One has to be a match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:03 pm

The twins might may be there initially for ratings gold, but as individuals they might have exactly what Ben is looking for.  
We will have to wait and see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:03 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm watching the twins' episode of DCC and they seem cute and normal. We'll see if the producers get in their head and have them go crazy.
Im betting on yes. C'mon, twin cheerleader sisters on "normal guy" Ben's season? You can already see the writing on the wall.. Where can I watch their episode? And how are they? Like, what's cute and normal? Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XECo4u-PE

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:04 pm

metalgirl wrote:There was a lot of conversation between Chris's season and Kaitlyn's about Britt dating Brady, who is a twin.

I mentioned I'm married to an identical twin.  And seriously, there is a lot of unfounded assumptions about twins in general, and specifically the twins on this show.

I'm just respectfully pointing out that nobody here KNOWS either of them and there are some very insulting generalities being posted.  

I certainly don't mean to disparage identical twins, but the fact that they chose to go on this show as a duo, to "find love" for only one of them, makes me question their sincerity in participating in this venture. And since they appear to already be in the entertainment industry, I have to assume that their motivation had to do largely with gaining exposure for their careers, and that they will probably want to take advantage of this by sticking around as long as possible and being "memorable" while they're there. I doubt they are naive enough to think that being identical twins on a show where they are both pursuing the same guy will not be exploited by the producers.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana