SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Well I definitely agree there..we do need to be keeping up with the travels! Here's to getting some good clues in the next few days

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:54 am

Before, when there's been some confusion with location, there's been another "Bachelor" - from another country- in production at the same time. Could it be that the person in the Bahamas saw that and assumed it was the US production? I don't remember the tweet exactly- I think he referred to Ben as being lucky- but was there direct mention of him? I know there was not a picture.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:58 am

The Bahamas to Mexico City

I guess I didn't see any direct flights when I checked but when you look at the map it makes zero sense to go from the Bahamas to Mexico City for 1 day. I could see them being somewhere like Cozumel or even Cancun and having a date in Mexico City. I guess we'll see. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:01 am

jcrbil wrote:Before, when there's been some confusion with location, there's been another "Bachelor" - from another country- in production at the same time.  Could it be that the person in the Bahamas saw that and assumed it was the US production?  I don't remember the tweet exactly- I think he referred to Ben as being lucky- but was there direct mention of him?  I know there was not a picture.

Here's what he wrote on FB.

Rich Perron with Terry Wayland at Grand Isle Resort Exuma Bahamas
October 11 at 11:38am ·

Another spectacular day at the pool. Lots of excitement here as they are currently filming The Bachelor here this week at this resort!!!! Keeping my eyes peeled for Ben H...... Will try to sneak into a rose ceremony...... LOL

I bolded the comment above.

That said, I wondered if he heard the info wrong as well, that it was another version of the Bach filming. He never followed up that post on FB with more info.

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 33 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:03 am

^^^I do think if they went from the Bahamas to Mexico City in time for the fashion show, they flew private.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:09 am

I'd believe they weren't in the Bahamas before I'd believe they'd fly to Mexico City from there for a date.

I wish we'd get some pics from some of these dates. I remember back to Ben F's season and we even got video.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:18 am

Nope the guy never did follow up that post with any pics so perhaps it was a case of mistaken Bachelor identity laugh out loud

I believe RS also got his info about the Bahamas from this forum because he did not elaborate on anything other than that "they are in the Bahamas."

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:38 am

jcrbil wrote:Before, when there's been some confusion with location, there's been another "Bachelor" - from another country- in production at the same time.  Could it be that the person in the Bahamas saw that and assumed it was the US production?  I don't remember the tweet exactly- I think he referred to Ben as being lucky- but was there direct mention of him?  I know there was not a picture.

We, and by that I mean fans on this forum or others like it, know that there are multiple Bachelor franchises all over the world, but some casual person, who may not even watch the show, if they heard that the Bachelor was filming at their hotel would just assume the US Bachelor. So it could very well be some other version of the show or we are just a little off with our guesstimated schedule.

I hate waiting!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:31 am

Hey guys read about the filming and wanted you to know that they are also filming the Ukrain Bachelor right now. So it could be the Ukrain film crew but I can't say it for sure.

Edit: The host of the Show ( the guy with the tie on the left) posted on IG that they are filming since two or three weeks.

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 33 Wzreihuo
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:07 pm

^^^^ Thanks for the info. It would be funny if that guy that tweeted was talking about this Bachelor! cantstopl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:15 pm

It may be totally off base, but could the show be going to Denver this week? I'm basing it on a tweet 'faved' by Amber.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:55 pm

atem wrote:It may be totally off base, but could the show be going to Denver this week?  I'm basing it on a tweet 'faved' by Amber.
RS said he heard that Denver was one of the possible locations. But I don't know how Amber would know, considering she's off the show..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana