SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:14 am

I just checked the map and it's showing a 6 hr flight between the Bahamas and Mexico City so can't see that being just for a quick trip. There's so many other places they could have gone for a date that are much closer imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:21 am

I checked the flight duration and it said 3 hours? Maybe they flew to Mexico yesterday for the date, spent the night there, and flew back today for the rose ceremony? It does seem like a bit of a stretch but it appears to be a very special date that could only take place in Mexico City at this time (aka Fashion Week)

Last edited by loveactually9 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:22 am

Sprite wrote:If it's fashion week, some of the shows could be during the day. That could still leave time for a rose ceremony in the evening. How often has the lead cancelled the party and just gone straight to the ceremony, and since the number of women has decreased, the rose ceremony could be fairly short. Just another possibility.

According to a post I read on IG, that particular show with Ben started at 6:00pm CST. They needed at least a couple of hours to prepare I would think.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:25 am

^Direct flights from Nassau to Mexico City are just over 3 hours. It's only 1450 miles between them so the plane would have to be going very slow for that to take 6 hours. Many of the flights do have a layover so total travel time is around 6 hours.

Knowing how dangerous parts of Mexico City can be, I'm not sure I see them spending a whole episode in Mexico City. Perhaps a more resort area though like they do for BIP.

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 32 87b72b10 fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 32 86669110 fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:The schedule is only a guide. It can't be written in stone due to different time zones and travel locations. AL tries to get it as accurately as possible with the info she bases it on.
TY Kasha. What I can say though, the idea that this could be a 2/1 isn't completely out of the realm of possibilities either since CS and Kaitlyn both had their 2/1 in epi 6 as well. This could be as simple as 2 went on the date, they practiced or had time with Ben, then as in Brad 2.0 when Ashley H had the extra time on their date in vegas with the show performance there. This could be along the same lines as well. Just throwing it out there....

I do use past seasons as a guide but not as a rule that something absolutely has to follow the previous one. If I miss something along the way, I encourage all to pm me as I am very likely to miss something here and there and would totally appreciate any and all help. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:46 am

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm confused. This 1-on-1 took place yesterday. Some of the photos were posted at least 19 hours ago but according to the schedule the RC for episode 5 was yesterday. Are we sure the RC is not today?
Yeah, I'm confused too..

This is what I got right now, but again, it's not set in stone by any means

Episode 5
10/9 - travel to Bahammas
10/9 - ID
10/10 - GD
10/11 - ID
10/12 - RC 5

Episode 6
10/13 - travel / B roll filming per tweet:purpurinabycd En backstage con the bachelorette. #fashionweek #fashionmarketing #MBFW #purpurina #mexicocity #thebachelorette 1h "has pic of Ben with gal"
10/14 - ID - fashion show date may be group as well or 2/1
10/15 - GD
10/16 - ID
10/17 - RC

If anyone knows of stuff that I don't have there......pls by all means speak up....would appreciate the help!! :yes:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:55 am

^ I don't think that's correct. If episode 6 finishes filming 10/17 that leaves about 7 days before they start filming episode 7 in Warsaw.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:12 am

loveactually9 wrote:Bluwavz, that schedule is possible but I think it's definitely pushing it in terms of travel. I think it's more likely that they took 2 days off Friday 10/9 and Saturday 10/10 or maybe shot some B-roll on Saturday as they have done in the past. That would mean:

Sunday 10/11: date
Monday 10/12: date
Tuesday 10/13: date
Wednesday 10/14: RC

Also, we know that Episode 7 will be filmed in Warsaw bc that will be before Episode 8 which is hometowns. And the filming in Warsaw doesn't start until the 10/24(ish) so leaves us about 10 days before Episode 7. Which is why I think it's too early for them to already be on Episode 6
With the bolded, I believe that we have a Instagram pic of Ben in Mexico City so feel it's hard for him to be there and in Bahamas at the same time.

This was posted here on the 13th
fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 32 12106170_1475230249450520_1094271746_n

http://websta.me/p/1095300074600197599_2233780058

Because of that, I really think that they are in Mexico City on the 13th, the first date there would of been the 14th. The 17-18th would be the RC, think that there will be B roll filming on the 19th and then dates will begin on the 20th which would work in timing with the article we have regarding filming in Warsaw.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:21 am

Today (Wednesday) was the 14th. We do not have any pictures from today (that were taken today). The pictures from the fashion show in Mexico City were from yesterday the 13th (Tuesday). So by that schedule they filmed the RC late into the night of the 12th in the Bahamas, then all traveled to Mexico City and had some sort of date (whether it was a 1-on-1 or a group date that turned into a 1-on-1) the very next day on the 13th.

Pieces aren't really fitting together that well for me either but I think it's more likely that Ben and catwalk girl flew to Mexico City and had their date yesterday on the 13th and maybe flew back today the 14th for the RC.

It doesn't make sense to me why they would push the traveling schedule so much with absolutely no days off (scheduling travel and dates on the same day) only to end up with 7 days off between the end of Episode 6 and start of Episode 7. By the Warsaw filming article, it seems the RC will be the night of the 26th, meaning the 3 days/dates they spend there will be the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. So if the RC in Mexico City is the 16th or the 17th, that's a lot of days in between..

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:36 am

albean99 wrote:I just checked the map and it's showing a 6 hr flight between the Bahamas and Mexico City so can't see that being just for a quick trip. There's so many other places they could have gone for a date that are much closer imo.
That and the fact that we have pics of Ben in Mexico City on the 13th and 14th. Don't see him being there for this one date and taking up 2 days to do it. IMO, their new destination is Mexico City and there will be down times for him and the girls before Warsaw. Another thought that I had is that in epi 6 there could be 4 dates...maybe this time there will be 2 weeks back to back where he takes more time with the women??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:45 am

Correction: We do NOT have pics of Ben from today 10/14. The pic of Ben above with the girl in black/orange and the pics of him from the fashion show are both from YESTERDAY 10/13. We found the fashion show pics today but most of them were posted on IG yesterday because the fashion show took place yesterday.

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 32 34zx113  
This is just one of many pics and videos posted with a time marker of YESTERDAY 10/13. If it was posted less than 24 hours, it would have a time stamp of hours. But it was posted more than 24 hours ago. I don't know how to make this clearer. Again, all pics of Ben in Mexico City were from YESTERDAY 10/13

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:55 am

loveactually9 wrote:^ I don't think that's correct. If episode 6 finishes filming 10/17 that leaves about 7 days before they start filming episode 7 in Warsaw.
That's why I said somewhere else that I think that they could be spending more time on the dates and maybe they switched things up....had 4 dates in epi 6 this time instead of 3 or including epi 7. Meaning, have 4 dates in epi 6 and epi 7. Mind you, they said that filming would happen between the 24th to 27th so am curious as to if there would only be 3 dates in epi 7 and taking 4 dates for epi 6 which would mean that the rc would be on the 18th or 19th, then a day or 2 off just like they did in CS's season where they took 2 days off in epi 6/7 filming. They had 2 days off in each one. Then if they did that, travel to Warsaw on the 19th or 20th and begin filming b roll film of Ben in Warsaw. Very possible for it to happen.

This is what happened in Chris Soules season and IMO, it could be happening in this one too. Isn't his family from Warsaw and maybe as in Soules season, he took some time off for family while they were there.

10/21-22 travel to Iowa
10/23 Filming "B" roll of Iowa

Epi 7 6 to 4 Chris in Des Moines on 10/23 filmed doing "b" film and walkabouts
10/24 ID football game - Jade
10/25 ID River Walk, Roca restaurant, Tonic Bar with Whitney
10/26 GD filming at pedestrian bridge over river.....asian building background. Ice Rink: Britt, Carly, Kaitlyn: Kaitlyn gets rose and extra time at: West End Architectural Salvage
10/27 ID Continental, Kitchen Collage, and also at the lofts where Chris was staying: Becca
10/28 RC #7

For what it's worth, even in epi 6 of Chris's season, his epi 6 RC was on Oct 20 and filming didn't happen in Iowa till the 24th so there are options still, IMO. We just need to keep an eye on their travels I think.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana