SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm

It might be a way that tptb insert doubt into the minds of the viewer who think that because it's a baseball date there's some importance, just as some thought the adrenaline date "meant something" because a number of f1s in a row had one.

I try to remember they're making a TV show more than they're trying to get the lead to have everlasting love with the f1. So they are creating twists and turns so that several million viewers will care enough to watch each week.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm

There was one on a GD for Ben Flajnik's season in Puerto Rico. Lindzi was the MVP and Kacie got the GDR. I really don't think the baseball dates hold that much significance.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:35 pm

GD's are not in my equation. laugh out loud

Okie dokie, I will file this thought in the pending file.

If Joelle or whoever the b/b girl is, is sitting at the Higgins kitchen table as we type, I'll pull that file out again. laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Maybe not the activity itself, but it's the privacy of Jojo's date that makes me curious. Lauren is still the front runner in my mind but I am so curious to see how Ben interacts with Jojo, how he kisses/holds her compares with the other two.

ETA: You and both, GA giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:03 pm

umngirl wrote:There was a softball group date one season I think. Don't ask me to remember which season though. Lol

It was in Ben Flajnic's season, in Puerto Rico.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Meanna had a softball date with the men. Then after that date SQT with Jesse.

Want that Jeremy ?

I recall something with Jeremy, but I don't remember if he or Jesse got that picnic on the field. Anyone remember?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:31 pm

I thought Jesse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:There was one on a GD for Ben Flajnik's season in Puerto Rico. Lindzi was the MVP and Kacie got the GDR. I really don't think the baseball dates hold that much significance.

LOL.. how could anyone forgot one of Courtney's great lines.  "Who knew strippers could play baseball" (paraphrasing)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:37 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Meanna had a softball date with the men. Then after that date SQT with Jesse.

Want that Jeremy ?

I recall something with Jeremy, but I don't remember if he or Jesse got that picnic on the field.  Anyone remember?

I'm pretty sure it was Jeremy and he told DeAnna both his parents had passed away. I do remember that. I know he got the rose on that date.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Want that Jeremy ?

I recall something with Jeremy, but I don't remember if he or Jesse got that picnic on the field.  Anyone remember?

I'm pretty sure it was Jeremy and he told DeAnna both his parents had passed away. I do remember that. I know he got the rose on that date.

I remember them kissing in the dugout with the guys seeing it on the big screen, but I think Kasha is right and that Jesse got that picnic/fireworks. Wasn't Jeremy supposed to be really good in baseball and he didn't do well?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:40 pm

The reason I think it was Jeremy was because they had a concpversation in the dugout and then she gave him the GD rose. Which gave him back to back roses and an extended stay in the mansion vs the bunker
Plus  the standard target on his back.

Maybe I am completely wrong.

Jesse got the gr at some farm. I remember him sticking to d like glue.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:I guess GA was trying to assign a pattern of sucess.

Much like previous seasons the adrenalin date was f1 date. Or in some older seasons ep3 was a good one or ep 5 has also been good for the f1.

Sure. If it had a huge part of their life. Juan Pablo, Chris, etc. Baseball was a huge part of their life.

I don't recall reading here it means anything to Ben H. and since when is Chicago his home town?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana