SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:43 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I guess GA was trying to assign a pattern of sucess.

Much like previous seasons the adrenalin date was f1 date. Or in some older seasons ep3 was a good one or ep 5 has also been good for the f1.

Sure.  If it had a huge part of their life.  Juan Pablo, Chris, etc.  Baseball was a huge part of their life.  

I don't recall reading here it means anything to Ben H. and since when is Chicago his home town?

I guess that team was out of the post season and therefore the stadium available?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:43 pm

I looked it up and it was definitely Jeremy who got the rose on that GD. Regardless I still don't think the baseball dates mean much for who's going to be the F1 whether it's a 1-on-1 or a GD.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19232

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:I looked it up and it was definitely Jeremy who got the rose on that GD. Regardless I still don't think the baseball dates mean much for who's going to be the F1 whether it's a 1-on-1 or a GD.

I agree, but I do think that if that sport plays a special part in the lead's or F1's life, it does mean something.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I guess GA was trying to assign a pattern of sucess.

Much like previous seasons the adrenalin date was f1 date. Or in some older seasons ep3 was a good one or ep 5 has also been good for the f1.

Sure.  If it had a huge part of their life.  Juan Pablo, Chris, etc.  Baseball was a huge part of their life.  

I don't recall reading here it means anything to Ben H. and since when is Chicago his home town?

I guess that team was out of the post season and therefore the stadium available?

I guess. I really would hate that date, personally.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:49 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:

I guess.  I really would hate that date, personally.

Me too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:51 pm

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I looked it up and it was definitely Jeremy who got the rose on that GD. Regardless I still don't think the baseball dates mean much for who's going to be the F1 whether it's a 1-on-1 or a GD.

I agree, but I do think that if that sport plays a special part in the lead's or F1's life, it does mean something.  

I agree. It definitely meant something to Roberto, Chris and Josh since they used to play baseball. I just mean I don't think getting a baseball date necessarily means that person is going to be the F1 especially since Chris wasn't originally supposed to be the F1 and probably not Roberto either.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19232

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:53 pm

I think the fact some of the Indiana Pacers and their coach were a part of Lauren's date is a bigger deal than the baseball date. Ben is big into basketball and the Pacers are the NBA team from Indiana who Ben probably grew up cheering for. He was probably geeking out more over that than Wrigley Field IMO.

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 87b72b10 fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 86669110 fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Ben was the quarterback on his high school's football team which you probably already knew. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the common baseball stadium themed dates were just a favorite idea of Fleiss' and his big idea to appeal to the male viewers sitting beside his gf or wife watching the shows hoping for some buy in from them IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Do we have any significant info on the San Diego date in week 3? The filming schedule doesn't indicate who was on that date.

This cap from the promo could be from that date since the helicopter used is from Corporate Helicopters in San Diego. Just a possibility.

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 2hrl6z6

https://www.corporatehelicopters.com/

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:45 pm

momoftrips wrote:Do we have any significant info on the San Diego date in week 3? The filming schedule doesn't indicate who was on that date.

This cap from the promo could be from that date since the helicopter used is from Corporate Helicopters in San Diego. Just a possibility.

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 2hrl6z6

https://www.corporatehelicopters.com/
That is Jubilee.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:56 pm

Did Jubilee get a 1 on 1? Suspect Or did she get special time on a group date? It's very likely that JoJo, Lauren B, Becca, Lauren H, Emily/Haley got 1 on 1's this season. Where does that leave Caila and Amanda (who I would think/hope got a 1 on 1 before hometowns)? And even Olivia who got the FIR?

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:58 pm

So she got a 1-on-1 in episode 3 then eliminated the next week. Thanks.

fashionmarketing - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 37 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana