SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:11 pm

ElonM wrote:
aerina wrote:Oohhh on F&W, Sam was texting her F1 throughout the show.

Sam refers to her F1 as Roger.

Only Sam's sister and 5 people from Ten knows who the F1 is.

That's a acceptable F1 if he's not Richie but then again Sam Woody was watching Lana date happily in public.

I believe Sarah (her roomie )knows who the F1 is.

I feel like Wippa was adamant that only the people who knew who the F1 is was the people I mentioned. Sam would've confirmed it straight up.

I'm still 50/50. This is so hard!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:12 pm

ElonM wrote:
aerina wrote:Oohhh on F&W, Sam was texting her F1 throughout the show.

Sam refers to her F1 as Roger.

Only Sam's sister and 5 people from Ten knows who the F1 is.

That's a acceptable F1 if he's not Richie but then again Sam Woody was watching Lana date happily in public.

I believe Sarah (her roomie )knows who the F1 is.

I think Sarah knows too. And she has liked pics of both Sasha and Richie on the official Bette Aussie IG. :/

Yup, that's what I think about her watching her date and being filmed watching it of her and Richie... totally what SW did with Lana. *ouch*

It may be why her brother faved that tweet about Richie and Sam liked those @ten_insider IG pics of Richie too... all things which people (and Sam's followers on IG) could see her liking so maybe she started using Richie as a decoy even back then?

And I doubt she would call Richie "Roger"? Too much with the "R" and makes me think even that is using Richie as a decoy for Sasha. Because this is totally between Sasha and Richie and has been day one. I'd love it to be Richie, not b/c I just like him, but b/c I think they'd be Art and Matty 2.0 and that's always a good thing, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Yep, the R thing could be used to throw a spanner in the works. Sneaky, sneaky.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Yup, Sam had too much chemistry to let go of Sasha. It will take a lot mentally to move away from what she felt when she met him. He's her type.

At the end of the season preview she told her F1 she loves him. Given the time frame of filming and with Richie having his date only this week I don't see how it can be him.

Or maybe it is him giggling

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:23 pm

I've noticed whenever Sam is talking about Richie or to him she puts her hand on her chest/heart. She did it in the hottub and then also on the couch on single date with Richie. I think she really cares for him as a person, F1 or not. Holding one's hand close to heart is sincerity and literally means holding someone close in ones heart.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Asdasd10
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 CQyJ9POU8AAivcR
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:26 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Hghggh11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:26 pm

That's really interesting AAL. I wasn't here when Sam Wood did his live-viewing. What was his body language like?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:31 pm

ElonM wrote:

Edit wise this season is similar to Woods. Hide Sam and Sasha's connection and play up the f2/f3. Based on her watching Richie date in public he's not F1. jmo.

Strange I see it the other way around play up the Sasha chemistry and hiding Richie till the last minute.

I think you guys forget that Sam Frost is not Sam Wood. Two different people, different personalities, different stories, different behavior. After the fiasco of the last season with Blake it would be really cruel from Sam to play the decoy card with Richie by starting to misdirect people. So she plays with Richie`s feelings to hide her real F1?! How does that makes her better than Blake?! Just think about it for a minute. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Sam Wood's face did not look like that. You could tell he was trying not to show any emotion. Sam Frost face's is showing emotion. Who talks about a F2/F3 by saying he's divine. Not seeing Sasha liking this.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:37 pm

aerina wrote:That's really interesting AAL. I wasn't here when Sam Wood did his live-viewing. What was his body language like?
Looking back, Sam Wood's body language was he would smile a lot when he was uncomfortable so it came across like he really liked Lana and even blushing when hearing Heather say "partner" in that one video. People thought he had picked either one because someone in the room even said he thought Sam picked Lana based on body language. Obviously not the case. Interesting though that Sam Wood posted an IG pic of him watching his SD with Lana and videoed by Billy just like Sam Frost has posted watching her date with F&W about Richie.

But if Richie is not F1 as expected (and F2 or F3) then Sam has been using Richie as a coverup since before the show aired.
... liking photos of Richie on IG from channel Ten 3 weeks pre-show airing
... talking in interview about a dark horse/underdog pre-show and then on Kyle and Jackie O saying Richie is the underdog
... Sam's brother faving a tweet about Richie winning (and if Richie not even in F2, then her brother never met him at MTP)
... Sam faving tweets about Richie and posting video of her watching the episode when Richie has first SD (Sam Wood did the same thing, he posted on his IG a pic of him watching his SD of Lana episode)
... Sam saying Richie was the best looking night one, the one that was like "Boom" but not necessarily the winner
... Sam fumbling with "Richie is... Richie is... Richie is" on Kyle and Jackie O
etc, etc....

Honestly, I get the feeling and total bias and based on following Sam for over a year very, very closely (I joined this forum because of her) that if Richie was in the F2, her family would try to sway her to pick Richie. Probably no different than Heather wanting Richie, Fitzy saying Richie, and even Dan from Dan and Maz calling for Richie to win. I think a lot of these people who know Sam from over a year ago picked out Richie for her because they see a good match. Doesn't mean Sam would choose him, but it is interesting that those who followed her and liked her since last year called Richie day one, first episode, and Sam said to Fitzy and Wippa she believed they would be able to pick out the winner on the first episode based on personality alone and they picked Richie (Wippa has since changed to Sasha winning). So I can see Richie being the coverup for an obvious F1 the way that Heather was a coverup for a non-obvious F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Many saw Sam wood's face light up when Heather's name was mentioned and also watching his date with Lana. I personally wouldnt put too much into all this

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:38 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Sam Wood's face did not look like that.  You could tell he was trying not to show any emotion.  Sam Frost face's is showing emotion.  Who talks about a F2/F3 by saying he's divine.  Not seeing Sasha liking this.

Maybe I´m wrong but I think women are more emotional invested than guys.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme