SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:17 am

And it looks like the misdirection is working based on Richie being the new frontrunner (as Lisa said in her Famous Mag interview) and other media saying it and the odds being greater in Richie's favour.

Sasha's odds will undoubtedly go up once he has his 2nd date and telling Sam he is falling for her (and so Sam's happiness just around the corner is Sasha even though it was played with Richie if Sash is F1 as expected)

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 Sdwewa10

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 Sdaad10

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 Sdsaaa10
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/what-happens-when-sam-frost-leaves-the-bachelorette-mansion/story-fn8yvfst-1227563620594
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nc7373 Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:23 am

It may have already been discussed, but I just wanted to see everyone’s take on not just Sasha’s SM presence but all the guys OTHER than Richie. What I mean is on instagram 3 of the final 5 (Sasha, Dave and Michael) have been posting photos of one on one time with Sam and sort of promoting the idea they go far but Richie hasn’t done that…it just seems a bit odd to me he is the only one out of the F3 that hasn’t done that.

Also in the last episode when they made a montage of the final 5 guys with Sam’s voiceover talking about falling in love, the last guy shown was Richie, which was the same as in the season promo when she says ‘I love you so much’.

I just don’t know what to make of their editing this season. Also a friend of mine knows someone who was a part of the production team early on and they don’t know the winner or anything but they did say that there wasn’t really a contestant they considered to be the clear winner early on despite the edits, which just confuses me a bit more.

They’ve really mastered messing with us this season.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:26 am

if you follow them, they clearly say that the up and down are based on the screentime of the most recent episode.

ep 6 was all about richie, so no doubt he gained many votes.. and he IS lovable after all

edits edits edits

the real question now is: WHO is the real underdog? i name richie or michael.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:26 am

nc7373 wrote:It may have already been discussed, but I just wanted to see everyone’s take on not just Sasha’s SM presence but all the guys OTHER than Richie. What I mean is on instagram 3 of the final 5 (Sasha, Dave and Michael) have been posting photos of one on one time with Sam and sort of promoting the idea they go far but Richie hasn’t done that…it just seems a bit odd to me he is the only one out of the F3 that hasn’t done that,

Also in the last episode when they made a montage of the final 5 guys with Sam’s voiceover talking about falling in love, the last guy shown was Richie, which was the same as in the season promo when she says ‘I love you so much’

I just don’t know what to make of their editing this season. Also a friend of mine knows someone who was a part of the production team early on and they don’t know the winner or anything but they did say that there wasn’t really a contestant they considered to be the clear winner early on despite the edits, which just confuses me a bit more.  
Yup, I noticed that too. Posted how it is an outlier for the F3 since Richie is the only one who doesn't have a photo of himself with Sam in it but Michael and Sasha do on their SM. To me, it is either out of respect for the winner or because Richie is the winner.

Interesting comments about production team early on. It seems to go hand in hand with what Kayne said in his interview that he didn't know what Sam was thinking. So far though, only Tony has stated in interview that Richie is possible winner. The others all mention Sasha (and Michael to a lesser degree). It's odd b/c Tony knows Michael and was closest to him in the house so one would think he would choose Michael as a possible winner other than just Sasha but he chose Richie. Time will tell...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:30 am

will said it was michael (will stayed way longer so he saw more)

david said it was michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:36 am

why talking about security at all?
yesterday we have this mags dirty gossip about a possible fight between sasha and michael
this was posted september 21

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 5810
nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 5910

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242667/Extra-security-recruited-Bachelorette-mansion-14-men-compete-Sam-Frost.html#ixzz3mMmqqFMg

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:43 am

HEA wrote:will said it was michael

david said it was michael
I think David is least likely to know, especially David considering how he was barely there. He also said he was closest to Michael.
As for Will, where did he say Michael? Will said Sasha in his Popsugar interview.

Popsugar did a lot of the exit interviews for Bach Aussie and also now for Bette Aussie:

Will = Sasha http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Stoker-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38619383
Tony = Sasha or Richie https://www.facebook.com/ashkipluttsy/videos/vb.1407138389606561/1503292139991185/?type=2&theater
Kayne = Sasha, Michael (other top 5) and didn't mention Richie at all http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Kayne-Buik-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38707645
Davey = Sasha http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Elimination-Interview-Davey-Lloyd-Bachelorette-Australia-38717509#interstitial-0

Still have to see what next eliminees Alex and Dave say (of course Dave will say Sasha, his best mate and it was already spoiled on IG by a person who met Dave and Davey that they told her that Sasha wins - they since deleted that on their IG).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:46 am

WILL stayed quite longer and was just a "guest" so he saw a lot IMO
I was surprised about the mean bitter article but he definitely saw sam and michael around each other a lot to mention that michael was the one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3259885/Will-Stoker-says-Sam-Frost-wants-relationship-emulate-Victoria-David-Beckham.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:49 am

tony, dave and davey are very chummy with sasha

kayne is chummy with both sasha and michael

just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 am

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:will said it was michael

WILL stayed quite longer and was just a "guest" so he saw a lot IMO
I was surprised about the mean bitter article but he definitely saw sam and michael around each other a lot to mention that michael was the one
Where did Will say in interview that he thinks Michael will win?  scratch
I have yet to see that interview. He stated in his interview that Sasha wins.
What each of the guys feel or how close or how long in the house is not the same as them going on record stating who they think will win.
Most of the guys have stated Sasha will win when going on record for who wins after they exit the house.

PS: Who will win?

Will: Sasha — it's given away in the first episode! He's not trying or doing any tricks and as soon as he walks in, something goes off in Sam and she starts getting nervous and fumbling her words.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Stoker-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38619383
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:52 am

HEA wrote:tony, dave and davey are very chummy with sasha

kayne is chummy with both sasha and michael

just saying
Tony is closest to Michael and has been reiterated in his Nova interview.
Dave and Davey are closest to Sasha and stated by them both and personally said by them in FB group.
Kayne went on record saying he was closest to Kieren in the house.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:58 am

I also recall mentioning that be seen with a winner from previous season was a sign...

we saw Sam Wood with Michael together on a picture

we say michael and richie together

we saw sasha with a BUNCH of guys

So I see few options

1. michael is F1 and underdog
2. Richie is F1 (per his SM absence) and underdog
3. Richie is back to perth and far from sydney medias which explain his silence
4. michael is using his actual fame until the finale (F2 or F3)
5. sasha party with guys (which is not a F1 behavior IMO)
6. michael posted several time #party# #nightlife #fashion (his lifestyle or single attitude?)
7. Michael, richie and sam woods are living the same lifestyle (?)
8. sasha, tony, dave, davey are living the same lifestyle (?)
9. why no SD for michael if not underdog?
10. why so many S/C for michael? how many dates?
11. why so little S/C for richie and sasha
12. is richie silence in medias a sign?
13. why another 2nd SD unless sasha is F1 (yeah yeah, I have to add this option)

finally.... which script are we looking at d....it! deadhorse

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme