SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:37 am

natik wrote:
aerina wrote:

To me, it should've been "don't let Richie slip away" because Richie is a unicorn, and you rarely come across those. :yes:
The only reason I'd been holding reservations of Richie being F1 was that I'd hoped Sam would realise what kind of man she needed and was 100% compatible for her mentally and emotionally, but it seems like she went with her typical type.

Nah she is still not there at the moment. Give her five years and then she is going to realise what is important for a long lasting relationship. Nothing against Sasha but I don`t see them lasting but I still wish them luck.

Yep agreed.
Nothing against Sash at all, I actually really like him and wish them the best because she deserves happiness. The thing is, if even Sam's closest friends can see Richie being good for her, surely we're not blind and making this up.

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:56 am

I can't even bring myself to watch tonights episode. #devo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:20 am

Richie will be fine! And so will whoever else she lets go. They will meet other girls who will suit their personalities. History actually shows the "rejected" ones have better and longer lasting relationships that the chosen ones. I never worry when my fav is chosen, i learned that a while back. If she decides she wants Sasha( not my cup of tea) then good lucjk to them. Michael will do okay because he is a well rounded and accmplished man... A pretty decent catch of you ask me giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:45 am

aww richie was so adorable tonight, but why didn't they show their activity? It was just meeting his parents..?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:48 am

The focus really will be Michael & Sasha's HTD's given they are F2 that's why we didn't get to see Richie's activity imo.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:15 am

Sundy wrote:I can't even bring myself to watch tonights episode. #devo

I didn't either. I'm done. hissyfit

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:13 am

And why would she want to meet up with the Davids next weel instead of spending time on her new relationship?

I can understand they are friends with Sasha but surely now should be about you both and not including some guys you recently dated.
Oh well each to his own i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:38 am

see2love wrote:And why would she want to meet up with the Davids next weel instead of spending time on her new relationship?

I can understand they are friends with Sasha but surely now should be about you both and not including some guys you recently dated.
Oh well each to his own i guess

Sam's attitude lately is showing a very confident girl. At the wippa live ep6 richie show, I felt as if for her she already turned a page and whatever happened with the guys is old story (which is understandable... she is in love and everything happened 4 months ago) and everyone moved on. She excused david, she excused will and she excused davey... the 3 guys who gave some really harsh critics toward her. She says she has common friends (plurial) with dave and they had already few drinks since the show ended. I find this weird. dave has been seen a lot with sasha and davey lately.

My question is: since she said that she (and ten) made sure that keeping who is the F1 was top secret and only few knew... it does not fit the "I had a few drinks with dave" with the risk to have paparazzi taking pictures and considering the association dave and sasha....

again weird.

I am still waiting to watch the hometown. I will try to have an open mind and see the body language, then the words. Words can be deceptive and scripted but body language and facial are always a good indication.

I understand all the fuss about sasha. But I think we cannot discount michael's yet. As far as I read, she had an incredible welcoming family and michael declared his love... not loudly with music and such... just quietly because he is not a loud person. He said his challenge is to be more emotional with his face and it is sad that public judged him so quickly.

I like michael a lot behind my screen. Reality is another matter because I do not know him. But I like his class, his reserve, his gentleman side, his quirky humor. I see a good man behind all the rich soccer player persona.

I completely fail to see Sasha greatness. He looks in love with sam. But I guess his loud personality turn me off. I also do not like his physique so this also probably does not give him from him any brownie points.

So to resume she had 2 fantastic hometown dates. Both michael and sasha told her they are in love.

Now, we,ll have to see which edits the producers chose to show us: the obvious or the underdog? :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:51 am

I would not take anything Sam says about only a few knowing who F1 as anything other than just a public pc statement.
Dave has already stated he knows who wins.
Many people do.
Sam is just saying what she says b/c that's her role/job to pretend that that is the case.
Many people know.
There's a huge crew and producers, etc.
So this idea of only 5 people or so knowing is rubbish and just a meaningless statement so the average viewer can be "surprised" and not believe spoilers when they are spoilers.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:56 am

... IMHO

I will keep an open mind of the possibility that the ending is maybe not the one expected by the majority... even if chances are very slim at the moment, I still want to praise and hope for a Michael happy ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:57 am

^^ Plus remember Snez clearly stating that she has had no contact with Sam Wood.  Well we all know how that turned out.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bachelor ref.)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:59 am

Sam already said yesterday that they had week-ends together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme